RC Battery Charger with 2 7.4V 5300mAh 2-Cell LiPo Batteries
TP820HVC RC Battery Charger is the first ever dual port and the most anticipated, most powerful, most advanced multi-chemistry charger, discharger, cycler and balancer system and safest for high holtage LiPos and standard LiPos from Thunder Power RC. With up to 800 watts of total charging power, nearly 4-times that of the ever-popular TP1010C, the TP820HVC is equipped with two ports that function completely independently to charge, discharge and cycle a wide variety of 2-7S HV LiPo, 1-8S LiPo, LiIon and LiFe (A123) batteries, as well as 1-24 cell NiCd and NiMH along with 6-30V Pb (lead-acid) batteries. The built-in 2-8S LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123) cell balancers, one for each port, and included balance connector adapter boards are readily compatible with all Thunder Power balance connectors and the JST-XH balance connectors found on most other batteries. The dual port TP820HVC offers the convenience and flexibility of two separate chargers in a single yet incredibly compact case as a result of its advanced power conversion technology and design. Each port is capable of charging at rates up to 20 amps, even simultaneously depending on input power and charge settings, offering the ability to charge many of the latest-generation LiPo batteries at ultra-fast rates up to 6C and beyond. This means the TP820HVC is well-equipped to quickly charge batteries up to 8S on each port for use in series as up to 16S in large-scale airplanes and helicopters. A popular example of the incredible charging capability is the ability to charge two 6S 5000mAh batteries, one on each port simultaneously and with maximum input voltage and power for ultimate efficiency, at just over 3C to have a complete 12S 5000mAh battery setup charged in as little as 20 minutes or less time. And, because each port functions independently, you can even mix and match charge, discharge or cycling duties of a LiPo motor power battery and a NiMH transmitter battery, a NiCd receiver battery and a lead-acid field box battery or just about any other combination you might have. Other great features include built-in data logging, viewing and internal resistance measurement, dual computer-controlled cooling fans and temperature protection, an attractive and extremely durable aluminum case, plus the ability to install future firmware updates available for free download using a standard mini USB cable. Best of all these incredible features are all available at a value thats hard to beat while being backed by Thunder Power RCs industry-leading warranty.TP820HVC RC Battery Charger Features:
- High Voltage (HV) LiPo charger, discharger and cycler compatible
- Powerful all-in-one dual port charger, discharger and cycler system with built-in HV LiPo/LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123) cell balancers that offer maximum safety
- The included balance connector adapter boards (2pcs) allow the built-in balancers to be used with 2-8S Thunder Power-compatible balance connectors and JST-XH Balance connectors
- Convenient and flexible dual (two) port design charges, discharges and cycles 2-7S HV LiPo, 1-8S LiIon/LiPo/LiFe (A123), 1-24 cell NiCd/NiMH and 6-30V Pb (lead-acid) batteries on each port
- More than double the charging power, up to 800 watts total (400 watts per port), of other similar class chargers with selectable charge rates from 0.2 amps up to 20 amps for each port
- The perfect choice for safe and ultra-fast charging at rates of 3-6C+ for the latest-generation LiPo batteries
- Advanced Storage Mode function for LiPo/ LiIon/LiFe (A123) batteries will automatically charge or discharge as needed to achieve storage level voltage
- 24 user-programmable memories plus built-in data logging and viewing with internal resistance measurement, peak battery voltage, average discharge voltage, charger input voltage, temperature and more
- Fully-adjustable charge capacity limit, per cell end voltage and low voltage cutoff settings for all chemistries to maximize safety, charge and discharge performance
- Durable and compact aluminum case with dual computer-controlled cooling fans and an extremely easy-to-read blue backlit LCD screen
- Wide input voltage range from 10.5-28.0V for maximum efficiency and power output when using up to 24-28V and charging high cell count batteries
- Adjustable output power distribution, input power current limiting and low voltage cutoff to maximize performance while protecting the power supply
- Type: Multi-Chemistry Dual Port DC Charger/Discharger/Cycler with Integrated Balancers
- Input: 10.5-28.0V DC (40 amps max)
- # Cells: 2-7S HV Lipo, 1-8S LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123), 1-24 cell NiCd/NiMH and 6-30V Pb (lead-acid)
- Charge Rate: Adjustable from 0.2 to 20A per port
- Input Connector: 4mm bullet connector or alligator clips
- Output Connector: 4mm bullet/banana
TP820HVC RC Battery Charger is Compatible With: TP1300-3SM70, TP1350-3SP+25, TP1800-3SL55, TP2100-3SP+25, TP2700-3SP+25, TP5000-6SL55, TP5000-6SM70, TP5300-2SV70 Batteries
7.4V 5300mAh 2-Cell LiPo RC Battery For Professional Radio Controlled Model Hobbyist Car, Helicopter, Airplane, Aircraft, Boat, Submarine, TankTP5300-2SV70D RC Battery Specifications:
- Amperage: 5300mAh
- Cells: 2-Cell/2S
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Chemistry: LiPo
- Max Charge: 8C
- Max Charge Current: 42.4A
- Max Cont. Discharge: 70C
- Max Cont. Current: 371A
- Max Burst: 140C
- Max Burst Current: 742A
- Weight: 0.65lb
- Height: 0.93"
- Width: 1.83"
- Length: 5.43"
Exell Battery has reliable RC chargers and replacement batteries for all types of RC applications. Be sure to check out our vast inventory of RC batteries and chargers.
Need more than one TP820HVC Charger with TP5300-2SV70D Battery? We offer great discounts on quantity orders, and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Thunder Power RC EBHP-820HVC_EBHP-5300-2SV70D? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Brand||Thunder Power RC|