RC Battery Charger with 2 7.4V 5300mAh 2-Cell LiPo Batteries
TP610C-AC-DC RC Battery Charger is the long-anticipated and fully integrated AC/DC version of the popular TP610C. The built-in AC power supply allows the charger to be easily and conveniently powered from a 100-240V outlet while the included DC input power leads can be connected to 12V lead-acid/gel cell batteries for charging at the flying field or outdoor track. The TP610C-ACDC also includes all of the same great features of the TP610C including the ability to charge, discharge and cycle a wide variety of 1-6S LiPo, LiIon and LiFe (A123) batteries, as well as 1-14 cell NiCd and NiMH along with 6-12V Pb (lead-acid) batteries. The built-in LiPo/LiIon/LiFe cell balancer and included balance connector adapter board are readily compatible with all TP balance connectors and the JST-XH balance connectors found on most other brand batteries. Other great features include an attractive and extremely durable aluminum case, plus the ability to charge at class-leading rates up to 10 amps and to install free firmware updates available. Best of all these pro-level features are all available at a price and value thats hard to beat while being backed by an industry-leading 2-year warranty.TP610C-AC-DC RC Battery Charger Features:
- Unique all-in-one charger, discharger and cycler with built-in LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123) cell balancer that offers maximum safety, performance and easy-to-see individual cell voltages
- The included balance connector adapter board allows the built-in balancer to be used with Thunder Power-compatible balance connectors as well as the JST-XH balance connectors found on many other brand batteries from Align, Dynamite, E-flite, ParkZone and more
- Built-in, 100-240V-compatible AC power supply with a conveniently removable input power cord
- Charges and discharges 1-6 cell LiIon/LiPo/LiFE (A123), 1-14 cell NiCd/NiMH and 6-12V Pb (lead-acid) batteries
- Up to 60% more charging power (80 watts) than other similar class chargers with selectable charge rates from 0.1 amp up to a class-leading 10 amps in 0.05-amp increments
- The perfect choice for ultra-fast charging at rates up to 2C+ for popular-sized slow flyer, park flyer and 5000mAh Race series batteries
- User selectable LiPo/LiIon/LiFe (A123) charge voltage cutoffs (50% storage, 95% and 100%) including Competition Car Mode to achieve the maximum ROAR-approved voltage levels when racing
- Easy-to-read back-lit LCD screen designed and optimized to prevent permanent fading even when used in high temperature environments
- 25 user-programmable memory slots to minimize the time it takes to set the proper cell counts and charge/discharge rates for your most commonly used batteries
TP5300-2SV70D RC Battery Charger is Compatible With: TP1300-3SM70, TP1350-3SP+25, TP1800-3SL55, TP2100-3SP+25, TP2700-3SP+25, TP5000-6SL55, TP5000-6SM70, TP5300-2SV70 Batteries
7.4V 5300mAh 2-Cell LiPo RC Battery For Professional Radio Controlled Model Hobbyist Car, Helicopter, Airplane, Aircraft, Boat, Submarine, TankTP5300-2SV70D RC Battery Specifications:
- Amperage: 5300mAh
- Cells: 2-Cell/2S
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Chemistry: LiPo
- Max Charge: 8C
- Max Charge Current: 42.4A
- Max Cont. Discharge: 70C
- Max Cont. Current: 371A
- Max Burst: 140C
- Max Burst Current: 742A
- Weight: 0.65lb
- Height: 0.93"
- Width: 1.83"
- Length: 5.43"
Exell Battery has reliable RC chargers and replacement batteries for all types of RC applications. Be sure to check out our vast inventory of RC batteries and chargers.
Need more than one TP610C-AC-DC Charger with TP5300-2SV70D Battery? We offer great discounts on quantity orders, and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Thunder Power RC EBHP-610C-AC-DC_EBHP-5300-2SV70D? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Brand||Thunder Power RC|