The ZTS Mini '9R' Multi-Battery Tester (MINI-MBT9R) provides a comprehensive means of testing the state of charge or state of power for more than 10 battery types, including 9V NiMH rechargeable.
The MINI-MBT9R's microprocessor-based design makes battery testing simple - using a patented, high accuracy pulse load test. After a fully automatic test cycle, percentage of remaining battery capacity is indicated on the LED bar display.
Battery types are clearly labeled next to appropriate contacts. There are no settings, and test results are easy to understand. Its small size makes it ideal for the gadget bag, toolbox, or home utility drawer.
Negative test lead/probe conveniently stores in seam at side. Tests NiMH, Alkaline, and Lithium. Uses 4AAA batteries (not included) Made in U.S.A.Testing capability (battery list):
- 1.2v NiMH / NiCd rechargeable [AA, AAA, C, D]
- 1.5v alkaline [AA, AAA, C, D, N]
- 9v NiMH rechargeable [8.4 volt nominal]
- 9v alkaline & carbon zinc
- Power (internal): 4 AAA batteries
- Display: 5 LEDs - colors green, yellow, red
- Pulse Load: magnitude varies according to battery type
- Operation: microprocessor-controlled test cycle
- Test duration: approx. 2 seconds
- Contact terminals: solid brass, nickel-plated
- Dimensions: 4 x 2.5 x 0.75 inches
- Weight: approx. 3 oz. (85g)
Need more MINI-MBT9R? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.