You have no items in your shopping cart.
Installing an OPTIMA® BlueTop® high-performance AGM battery in your boat or RV means more running time and up to 3 times more recharges than what youd get out of a traditional battery. Its perfect for boats with electric trolling motors, onboard electronics or stereo systems and RV's with creature comforts that tend to drain batteries quickly.
In addition to providing weight savings and outstanding vibration resistance, the BlueTops efficient power delivery and faster recharge time mean youll spend less time worrying about your battery. The OPTIMA BlueTop is ideal for those who need a sure-starting, strong cranking, maintenance-free power source.
These batteries contain High Purity lead-tin alloy with Wound Cell configuration utilizing proprietary SPIRALCELL® technology.
Optima 12V 800CCA 1000 MCA Marine Battery Benefits
Strongest 5 second starting burst
Up to 2x longer life
More than 15x the vibration resistance
Completely spill-proof, mountable in many positions
Faster recharging capabilities
Optimal starting power, regardless of temperature
Optima 12V 800CCA 1000 MCA Marine Battery Features Specifications
Voltage: 12 Volts
Cold Cranking Amps @ 0F: 800
Cold Cranking Amps @ 32F: 1000
Reserve Capacity: 140
Capacity (C/20 Rate): 66
Internal Resistance (ohms): 0.0025
36 Month Manufacturer Warranty for Personal Use (See Support Documents for full warranty information)
12 Month Manufacturer Warranty for Commercial Use (See Support Documents for full warranty information)
|Type Post/Terminal||Dual SAE & 5/16" Stainless Stud|
- Alternator: 13.65 to 15.0 volts
- Battery Charger: 13.8 to 15.0 volts; 10 amps maximum; 6-12 hours approximate
- Float Charge: 13.2 to 13.8 volts; 1 amp maximum; (indefinite time at lower voltages)
- Rapid Recharge (Constant voltage charge): Maximum voltage 15.6 volts. No current limit as long as battery temperature remains below 125°F (51.7°C). Charge until current drops below 1 amp.
- Cyclic or Series String Applications: 14.7 volts. No current limit as long as battery temperature remains below 125°F (51.7°C). When current falls below 1 amp, finish with 3 amp constant current for 1 hour. All limits must be strictly adhered to.
Need more Optima OPT-D27M? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Battery Size||Group 27|
|Terminal Type||5/16" Stainless Stud & Dual SAE Post|