Today's commercial vehicles have to power a range of accessories, both inside the cab and out. And whether on the road, the farm, or the job site, Odyssey batteries have the power to start any job, and the durability to last until its finished.
Featuring rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design ODYSSEY battery protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. And the pure lead plates mean 2 times the overall power and 3 times the life of conventional batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge!
Bottom line? The Odyssey battery delivers massive starting power, rapid recovery, and extreme durability that heavy duty and commercial vehicles demand.
- Absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology
- 12V battery pure VRLA
- SAE group 31M footprint
- Rugged construction
- Brass SAE terminal
- Can be mounted in any orientation
- Suitcase lifting handle
- US DOT and IATA certified non-spillable
- Shipped fully charged - just install and go
- Container and cover made from oil resistant plastic
- PHCA: 2,150A at 80°F (27°C); for 5 seconds
- CCA: 1,150A at 0°F (-18°C)
- CA/MCA: 1,370A at 32° (0°C)
- HCA: 1,545 at 80°F (27°C)
- Reserve capacity: 205 minutes on 25amps
- Short circuit current: 5,000A
- Deep cycling capability: 400 at 80% DOD
- Design life: 12 years
- Typical service life: 6 to 8 years
Metal jacketed vs. Non-metal jacketed: The metal jacket is needed if it's being mounted near heat to protect the plastic of the battery from swelling. The lead plates are under much higher pressure than a lead acid battery and if the plastic heats up, the plates will want to expand outward which can ruin the battery if it doesn't have a jacket.
Need more Odyssey PC2150/31MJT? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Battery Size||Group 31|