The bright, long-lasting, battery-powered LED is activated with a simple push of a button--white in front illuminates your path and tells people you're heading their way, red clearly marks the rear wheel and signals your orientation to other commuters. Endlessly versatile, secure, and easy to reposition, the TwistLit is perfect for bikes, scooters and jogging strollers as well.
With a quick turn of the wrist, the versatile, visible Nite Ize TwistLit attaches to anything on wheels, making it easy to spot in every kind of light. Features a long-lasting LED module (one white, one red, to universally signal front and rear wheels) that is encased in specially formed housings, with curved backs that rest snugly against the round surfaces on your bike or scooter. Grooves on each side hold sturdy, flexible rubber Gear Ties in placewith ends to wrap through, over, around, or under the front and rear of bicycle handle bars, seat posts or racks of nearly any size. Twist closed, and you're done.
- Easy to attach and detach - no tools required!
- Includes easily replaceable batteries - 2x CR2016 Lithium
- Available in Red and White LED Colors
- Battery Life: 20 hours Glow / 25 Hours Flash
- Weather resistant
- Glow and Flash Modes
- Includes two 7" Gear Ties to easily grip to nearly any bike surface. Gear Tie Technology - Tough rubber shell provides excellent grip anywhere on your bicycle, but won't scratch or mark.
- Gear Tie Technology - Strong internal wire that holds its shape.
- Gear Tie Technology - Quick and easy to securely attach and detach.
- Gear Tie Technology - UV resistant will not be damaged by extended sun exposure.
- Dimensions: 7" x 2.5" x 1"
Need more TLT-03-10? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture|