On and off-road, in all weather and conditions, the INOVA X2 Bike Light is a convenient, and versatile way to light your way when riding in the dark. The INOVA X2 high-powered LED flashlight sits securely on the specially designed, grooved thermoplastic rubber base, which is also contoured to rest securely against your handlebars. Twist the two flexible 9" Gear Ties to keep it tightly in place, turn the flashlight on, and you have instant, powerful, directed light that not only alerts others to your presence, but with 150 lumens and a rage of 442 feet, also brightly illuminates the path ahead.
The Gear Ties' strong internal wires securely hold their shape wherever you twist them; and the durable external rubber won't scratch or mark surfaces. Flexible & versatile the INOVA X2 Bike Light requires no tools and is easy to attach and remove as many times as you need. You can even shape the Gear Tie ends into feet and create a free-standing table for steady light while making roadside repairs. The INOVA X2 LED flashlight can be easily removed from the base to be used as a standard handheld flashlight, and then easily replaced into the base when you need to ride again.
- Easy to attach and remove, no tools required.
- Dual-use design allows for easy transition between bike light and handheld LED Flashlight.
- Two light modes for increased versatility - high & low.
- Universal Mount - Fits most flashlights & handlebars
- Remove and prop or hang Gear Ties for hands free lighting to assist in roadside repairs or as a signal light.
- Run Time (up to): High - 1 hour 10 minutes, Low - 60 hours
- Effective Range (up to): 442 ft (135 m)
- 3-Position operating end cap switch activates constant and momentary HIGH and LOW power modes and lockout modes.
- Battery Type: 2-AA Alkaline batteries included
Need more X2DM-HB-LRGT? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.