This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type (sometimes called "sealed" or maintenance-free), which fixes the acid electrolyte in an absorptive fiberglass mat.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions, can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people and sensitive equipment.
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as absorbent sponges
- Will not leak, even in an upside down position
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Replaces OEM Model No. YTX20L-BS
- UPS Domestic (USA) Shipping ONLY.
- Subject to availability, please call before purchasing. 1 (800) 515-BIAF
SLA Battery Model CTX20L-BS Specifications
Need more NEPO CTX20L-BS FA? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Chemistry||Dry Charge AGM|