Morningstar Corp: Tristar Remote Digital Meter TS-RM-2
Morningstars TriStar Remote Digital Meter (TS-RM-2) is an advanced digital meter that may be used with any TriStar solar controller. The TS-RM-2 is flush mounted up to 30 meters (98.4 feet) away from the controller.
The TriStar meters are 2 x 16 character LCDs that display extensive system and controller information, logged data, bar graph metering as well as alarms and faults for easy troubleshooting. The information may be shown in English, French, German, Portuguese or Spanish languages.
In multi-controller systems the TS-RM-2 is networkable using Morningstars MeterHub to allow individual controller data and aggregate system data to be displayed together on a single meter.FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Easy to Install
- Uses standard 6 conductor RJ-11 connectors.
- TS-RM-2 fits a double gang electrical box and includes 30 meters (98.4 feet) of cable.
- Both data and meterbus power flow over a single cable.
- Network supports up to 15 devices and, optionally, more than one meter per system.
- Four directional pushbuttons for easy navigation of display screens.
- Backlighting to enhance readability.
- Meter may be added during initial controller installation, added as an upgrade anytime in the future or connected temporarily for troubleshooting and then using this same meter at other sites.
- Displays individual controller data from up to 14 TriStars with optional Morningstar Meterhubs.
- Aggregates system data to show total charge, load and battery charge/discharge state.
- Auto detects any device found on the network.
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more TS-RM-2? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture|