Maxell Silver Oxide SR726SW Low Drain Watch Battery Replaces 397, 10L102, D397, D396, BS26, SP397, SG2, 8033, W2U
The 397, or SR726SW, is a rare Silver-Oxide cell normally used in watches, with a shelf life of 5+ years. Other applications may include calculators, film cameras, medical instruments, cash registers, or FA Instruments (Measuring Instruments, Onboard Microcomputers, Sensors).
This is a "SW" low drain battery. Low drain batteries are best used in devices that use a small amount of power over a long period of time: Analog watches, TV remotes, alarm clocks, etc. This is in comparison to high drain batteries, which are for devices with a continuous, low power use and occasional high peaks: Analog and digital watches with extra functions (backlight, alarm), pocket calculators, electronic games, cameras, etc.Maxell Silver Oxide SR726SW Low Drain Watch Battery Specifications
- Chemistry: Silver Oxide
- Nominal Voltage: 1.55V
- Nominal Capacity: 33mAh
- Nominal Discharge Current: 50 (�A)
- Diameter: 7.9 mm
- Height: 2.6 mm
- Weight: 0.5(g)
- Flat discharge characteristics A flat discharge curve during discharge supplies a stable voltage until the end of the discharge life.
- High-energy density High-energy density per unit volume provides approx. twice as the amount of energy capacity as button-type alkaline batteries.
- Excellent discharge load characteristics Employing an alkaline electrolyte, the SR battery features excellent discharge load characteristics. Depending on the composition of the electrolytes, two models are available;
- a low-drain type for analog watches, and a high-drain type for multi-function watches incorporating an alarm, illumination light, etc.
- Superior leakage* resistance Featuring Maxell's original leak-resistant processing, the SR battery has excellent leakage resistance, which suppresses the electrolyte from rising up and seeping out � a basic phenomenon of alkaline electrolytes.
Maxell Silver Oxide SR726SW Low Drain Watch Battery Also Known As: Beltone BS26, Bulova 607, Citizen 280-28, Duracell 10L102, D397, D396, Energizer BSR59L, B-SR59L, Eveready 397, Gold Peak GP97, I.E.C. SR59, JIS GS2, Maxell SR726W, NEDA 1164SO, Panasonic SP397, SR726SW, Rayovac 397-1W, RW311, Renata 26, 536, Seiko SB-BL, SBAL, SBDE, SB-DL, SBDL, SR726, Timex Type N, Toshiba TR726SW, Varta V397, Other S30, BS26, SP397, SG2, 8033, W2U
Maxell Silver Oxide SR726SW Low Drain Watch Battery Compatibility
- ENERGIZER: 397
- DURACELL: D397
- RAYOVAC: 397
- VARTA: V397
- RENATA: 397
- CITIZEN: 280-28
Need more Maxell SR726SW? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Battery Size||396 / 397|