Maxell Silver Oxide SR44SW Low Drain Watch Battery Replaces 303, 303/357, 357, 541, 76A, 76PX, 76S, A76, AG13
The 303, or SR44SW, is a rare Silver-Oxide cell normally used in watches, with a shelf life of 5+ years. Other applications may include calculators, film cameras, medical instruments, cash registers, or FA Instruments (Measuring Instruments, Onboard Microcomputers, Sensors).
This is a "SW" low drain battery. Low drain batteries are best used in devices that use a small amount of power over a long period of time: Analog watches, TV remotes, alarm clocks, etc. This is in comparison to high drain batteries, which are for devices with a continuous, low power use and occasional high peaks: Analog and digital watches with extra functions (backlight, alarm), pocket calculators, electronic games, cameras, etc.Maxell Silver Oxide SR44SW Low Drain Watch Battery Specifications
- Chemistry: Silver Oxide
- Nominal Voltage: 1.55V
- Nominal Capacity: 165mAh
- Nominal Discharge Current: 200 (�A)
- Diameter: 11.6 mm
- Height: 5.4 mm
- Weight: 2.2(g)
- Flat discharge characteristics A flat discharge curve during discharge supplies a stable voltage until the end of the discharge life.
- High-energy density High-energy density per unit volume provides approx. twice as the amount of energy capacity as button-type alkaline batteries.
- Excellent discharge load characteristics Employing an alkaline electrolyte, the SR battery features excellent discharge load characteristics. Depending on the composition of the electrolytes, two models are available;
- a low-drain type for analog watches, and a high-drain type for multi-function watches incorporating an alarm, illumination light, etc.
- Superior leakage* resistance Featuring Maxell's original leak-resistant processing, the SR battery has excellent leakage resistance, which suppresses the electrolyte from rising up and seeping out � a basic phenomenon of alkaline electrolytes.
Maxell Silver Oxide SR44SW Low Drain Watch Battery Also Known As: 1107SO, 1131SOP, 13GA, 157, 303, 303/357, 357, 541, 76A, 76PX, 76S, A76, AG13, AWI A01, AWI M02, AWI S05, Citizen 280-08, Citizen 280-62, D303/357, D357, EPX76, KS35, KS76, LR44, PX76, S76, SG13, SP357, SR1154, SR1154SW, SR44, SR44W, Seiko SB-A9, Seiko SB-B9, Timex A, Timex J, V357
Maxell Silver Oxide SR44SW Low Drain Watch Battery Compatibility
- ENERGIZER: 303
- DURACELL: D303
- RAYOVAC: 303
- VARTA: V303
- RENATA: 303
- CITIZEN: 280-08
Need more Maxell SR44SW? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Battery Size||357 / 303|