Maha PowerEx MH-C9000 individual 4-cell battery charger/analyzer. Get the most from your rechargeable AA or AAA batteries by matching battery capacities & bringing life back to old or unused batteries
New ways to take care of your batteries and maximize runtime
- Battery Matching: In most devices, usually two or more batteries are used together. When batteries are used in a series, the performance is limited by the worst one. In other words, one poorly performing battery can significantly reduce the device runtime. Battery matching refers to grouping batteries with similar actual capacity. To perform this, use the Refresh & Analyze mode to determine the battery capacity. Group batteries with capacity within about +/- 5% of the rated capacity.
Battery Forming: New batteries and those stored for extended period become chemically deactivated. Battery forming is a charge-discharge-charge cycle which forces a full charge into the battery at a very slow rate. This process activates the battery. In certain cases, it needs to be repeated two or three times. Battery forming can be performed using the Break-In mode.
MH-C9000 delivers just the right charge - Independent negative delta V, temperature and timer protection eliminates over and undercharging.
Super light travel worldwide power supply and 12V compatible
- Worldwide 100-240V switching adapter - light weight and small. Also compatible with 12V input. Will work on car when used with the optional cigarette lighter adapter.
- 4 Independent Charging/Analyzing Circuits - The PowerEx MH-C9000 charger features four independent circuits to charge and analyze up to four AA or AAA batteries in any combination.
- LCD Display - Digitally displays capacity, voltage, time and current.
- Endless programming possibilities - over 10,000 ways - The PowerEx MH-C9000 charger features 29 selectable charging and discharging rates. Charging current from 0.2A to 2.0A and discharging current from 0.1A to 1.0A in 0.1A increments.
- Five modes of operation
- Charge: Recharges the battery at the selected rate. Suitable for batteries used frequently.
- Refresh & Analyze: Charges the battery, rest for one hour, discharge, rest again, then recharges it. Selectable charging and discharging rate. Suitable for batteries stored for more than two weeks but less than 3 month or those showing poor performance.
- Break-In: Also known as IEC capacity measurement and "Battery Forming". Charges battery at 0.1C for 16 hours, rest for one hour, discharges battery at 0.2C, then recharges again at 0.1C for 16 hours. Suitable for new batteries and those stored for more than 3 month.
- Discharge: Discharges the battery at the selected rate.
- Cycle: Performs charge-discharge cycle for up to 12 times with discharge capacity stored in memory. Recharges battery after final cycle.
- Supported Batteries: One to Four AA, AAA NiMH / NiCD
- Charging Current: Programmable from 200-2000mA in increments of 100mA
- Discharge Current: Programmable from 100-1000mA in increments of 100mA
- Power Supply: Worldwide Switching AC Adapter 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Maha PowerEx MH-C9000 Battery Charger
- US-plug Switching AC Adapter
- User Manual
- Maha PowerEx 3-Year Limited Warranty
Need more BIAF MH-C9000? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Input Voltage||100 - 240|