The ME-RC remote controlis designed to be simple to use while offering full menu features for set-up. The ME-ARC50 comes standard with a 50 foot, 4-conductor (twisted-pair) telephone cable and includes non-volatile memory (preserves adjustable settings, even if power to the remote or inverter is removed).Features of our Product
- The large LCD screen and at-a-glance LEDs display the inverter/charger status in a straightforward way. Soft keys give simple access to menus and a rotary encoder knob makes it easy to quickly scroll through menus and select settings.
- Non-volatile memory:
- Critical settings are saved even if the power is disconnected.
- No cross platform confusion:
- The ME-RC50 remote is the same remote used on all Magnum inverter/charger models in the ME, MS, MS-AE, RD, MM, and the MMS Series lines.
- Multiple functional settings:
- The Remote offers multiple functions in one place, including: inverter on/off, charger on/off, shore power breaker settings, AGS control, meter button, setup, and technical menus.
- Adjustable search mode: 5 to 50 watts
- Low battery cutout settings: 9 to 44 VDC
- Selectable battery bank sizes: 200 to 1600 amp-hours in 200 amp-hour increments
- Adjustable VAC dropout: 65 to 100 VAC
- Factory reset: Resets to factory defaults
Warning: Ensure the inverter is OFF before routing the communications cable from the remote to the inverter
Need more Magnum Energy 172001? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.