Xeno ER14335 2/3AA STD 3.6V Lithium Thionyl Chloride Battery
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and have FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Contact Us Toll Free at (800)515-2423 PST- 7 days a week to speak with a live representative!
Note: We ship primary lithium batteries in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportation's CFR 49. This may mean additional shipping charges in which case you will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have any questions contact (800) 515-2423
- Type: Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LiSOCl2)
- Voltage: 3.6 V
- Length: 33.5 mm
- Diameter: 14.5 mm
- Terminals: STD Terminals
Replaces: Tadiran TL-2155, Tadiran TL-4955, Tadiran TL-5155, Tadiran TL-5955, Sonnenschein SL-361/S, Sonnenschein SL-761/S, Minamoto ER14335, Xeno XL-055F.
This 2/3AA ER14335 Lithium Thionyl Chloride battery is ideal for and widely used in wireless alarm systems, memory backup for computers and night vision
This 2/3AA ER14335 Lithium Thionyl Chloride battery is mounted into a variety of monitoring equipment because of the long life and high energy content of the battery. The 2/3AA ER14335 Lithium Thionyl Chloride battery is ideal for these applications.
Lithium Thionyl Chloride has the highest energy density of any practical Lithium battery chemistry, three times greater than Alkaline (Zinc Manganese Dioxide) batteries. It also has the widest operating temperature range of -55°C to + 85°C. Self discharge is low at less than 1% per annum at 20°C, giving an effective shelf life of 10 years.
- Memory backup: CMOS memory, RTC backup
- AMR utility meters: Electricity meter, water meter, gas meter, heat meter
- Wireless alarm/sensor: Smoke alarm system, temperature monitor
- Long-distance monitoring system: Sea buoys, cargo-locating system
- Automobiles and electronics: Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Electronic toll system: Toll gates
- Military use: Wireless communications, night vision device, tracking and positioning system, and more