1/2 AA Lithium Thionyl Chloride 3.6V 1200mAh (ER14250) Primary Battery
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and have FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Contact Us Toll Free at (800)515-2423 PST- 7 days a week to speak with a live representative!
Note: We ship primary lithium batteries in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportation's CFR 49. This may mean additional shipping charges in which case you will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have any questions contact (800) 515-2423
- Type: Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LiSOCl2)
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Length: 25.2 mm
- Diameter: 14.7 mm
- Terminals: STD Terminals
Tadiran TL-5902, Tadiran TL-2150, Tadiran TL-5151, Tadiran TL-4902, Tadiran TL-5101, Tadiran TL-5111, Saft LS-14250, Saft LS-14250C, Sonnenschein SL-350/S, Sonnenschein SL-750/S, Sonnenschein SL-150/S, Maxell ER3S, Maxell ER3S-TC, Minamoto ER14250, Xeno XL-050F, Tenergy 30300-0
This 1/2 AA Lithium Thionyl Chloride battery is ideal for wireless alarm systems such as the MCPIR-3000, memory backup for computers like the Apple Macintosh (Parameter Random Access Memory, Parameter RAM, or just PRAM), high tech Suunto dive computers, some Aladin Dive Computers, most ITI, Radionics, ADT Alarm Transmitters and DogWatch 3000 Invisible Fence Systems.
Lithium Thionyl Chloride has the highest energy density of any practical
Lithium battery chemistry, three times greater than Alkaline (Zinc Manganese
Dioxide) batteries. It also has the widest operating temperature range of -55°C to + 85°C. Self discharge is low at less than 1% per annum at 20°C, giving an effective shelf life of 10 years.
- Memory backup: CMOS memory, RTC backup
- AMR utility meters: Electricity meter, water meter, gas meter, heat meter
- Wireless alarm/sensor: Smoke alarm system, temperature monitor
- Long-distance monitoring system: Sea buoys, cargo-locating system
- Automobiles and electronics: Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Electronic toll system: Toll gates
- Military use: Wireless communications, night vision device, tracking and positioning system, and more