K2 Energy 12V 10Ah K2B12V10EB Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery with BMS
K2 Energy 12V 10Ah K2B12V10EB Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is the ultimate in weight versus power technology. This is a drop in replacement for your Lead-acid battery, and will require no change to your stock charging system. It can be placed in scooters, wheelchairs, anything that uses a sealed lead acid battery. LifePO4 contains no poisonous lead, no acid, and do not create gasses during charge, as traditional Lead-Acid batteries do. Compared to lead-acid, Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are also extremely light, have much lower self-discharge, do not sulfate, and are environmentally friendly. Because of its light weight, safety, excellent thermal stability, good electrochemical properties and high specific capacity is this application of the material very well received.
K2 Energy 12V 10Ah K2B12V10EB Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery has a battery management system (BMS) in place. BMS keeps a check on the key operational parameters during charging and discharging such as voltages, currents, internal and ambient temperature.
Battery Management Systems Main Objectives:
K2 Energy 12V 10Ah K2B12V10EB Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Specifications:
- Protect the cells or the battery from damage
- Prolong the life of the battery
- Maintain the battery in a state in which it can fulfil the functional requirements of the application for which it was specified.
K2 Energy 12V 10Ah K2B12V10EB Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Features:
- Nominal Capacity @ C/5 (Ah): 9.6
- Average Operating Voltage@ C/5 (V): 12.8
- Internal Impedance@1kHz,AC(mΩ): <5.0
- Height: 3.83in (97.3mm)
- Width: 2.53in (64.3mm)
- Length: 5.94in (151mm)
- Weight: 2.87lbs (1.3kg)
K2 Energy K2B12V10EB Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Safety Information:
- Ultra light. One fifth the weight of lead-acid batteries on average
- Twice to four times the service life of lead-acid batteries
- Drop-in replacement for your OEM battery
- Super-fast recharge rate
- No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid
- Environmentally friendly
- Max peak amperage draw of 24 amps continuous is the max
K2 Energy Lifetime:
- No risks by charging built-in security.
- Short circuit protection.
- No presence of toxic substances.
K2 Energy Warning:
- Expected number of charge cycles 2000, 2000 flight day is almost endless.
Unloads only 2% per month.
- Use special caution when working with secondary lithium cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- Protective Circuit Board is required when making packs
- Make sure user has enough knowledge on secondary lithium rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container in charging
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
Note: We ship K2 Energy K2B12V10EB Batteries in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportations CFR 49. This may mean additional shipping charges in which case you will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have any questions please contact us directly.
Need more than one K2 Energy K2B12V10EB Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.