AGM Sealed Lead Acid Group U1 35Ah 12V UB12350 Alarm Battery Replaces Ademco PWPS12330
This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type
(sometimes called "sealed" or maintenance-free), which fixes the acid
electrolyte in an absorptive fiberglass mat.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions,
can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people
and sensitive equipment.
This new technology provides the following benefits compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as
- 1 yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- Model No. D5722
- Also Known As UB12350 (Group U1)
- NOTE: SLA (AGM), Gel Cell ship via UPS Domestic (USA) ONLY.
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.