K2 Energy 24V 48Ah K2B24V48EB LiFePO4 Module Battery with BMS
K2 Energy 24V 48Ah K2B24V48EB LiFePO4 Module Battery is manufactured out of K2's patented & thermally stable LFP chemistry. These batteries can be used in series for solar applications or used in an application that requires a 24V battery such as wheel chairs, scooters, UPS backup systems, anything that uses a sealed lead acid battery. Use for emergency back up power in the even of a blackout. LifePO4 contains no poisonous lead, no acid, and do not create gasses during charge, as traditional Lead-Acid batteries do. Compared to lead-acid, Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are also extremely light, have much lower self-discharge, do not sulfate, and are environmentally friendly. Because of its light weight, safety, excellent thermal stability, good electrochemical properties and high specific capacity is this application of the material very well received.
Please allow 7-12 day lead time before batteries are shipped out.
K2 Energy 24V 48Ah K2B24V48EB Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery has a battery management system (BMS) in place. BMS keeps a check on the key operational parameters during charging and discharging such as voltages, currents, internal and ambient temperature.
Battery Management Systems Main Objectives:
- Protect the cells or the battery from damage
- Prolong the life of the battery
- Maintain the battery in a state in which it can fulfil the functional requirements of the application for which it was specified.
- Nominal Capacity @ C/5 (Ah): 48
- Average Operating Voltage@ C/5 (V): 25.6
- Internal Impedance @ 1kHz, AC(mΩ) <5.0
- Length: 10.97in (278.6mm)
- Width: 6.81in (172.9mm)
- Height: 6.84in (173.7mm)
- Continuous Discharge (A): ≤ 35
- Pulse Discharge (A) 75
- Charge Current (A): ≤ 24
- Charge Voltage Cutoff (V): 29.2
- Discharge Voltage Cutoff (V): 20.0
- High Operating Temp (ºC): 60
- Low Operating Temp (ºC): -20
- Continuous Discharge (A): ≤40
- Pulse Discharge (A): 75
- Charge Current (A): ≤ 35
- Charge Voltage Cutoff (V): 32
- Discharge Voltage Cutoff (V): 16
- Use special caution when working with secondary lithium cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- Protective Circuit Board is required when making packs
- Make sure user has enough knowledge on secondary lithium rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container in charging
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
K2 Energy K2B24V48EB LiFePO4 Battery Applications: PHEV, Full Electric Cars, Back-Up Power, Electric Mobility, Solar lighting and many more.
Note: We ship K2 Energy K2B24V48EB Batteries in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportations CFR 49. This may mean additional shipping charges in which case you will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have any questions please contact us directly.
Need more than one K2 Energy K2B24V48EB Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more K2 Energy K2B24V48EB? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.