Magnum Energy ME-ARC50 Advanced Remote Control, Digital LCD Display with 50 Foot Cable
The ME-RC remote controlis designed to be simple to use while offering full menu features for set-up. The ME-ARC50 comes standard with a 50 foot, 4-conductor (twisted-pair) telephone cable and includes non-volatile memory (preserves adjustable settings, even if power to the remote or inverter is removed).
Features of our Product
The large LCD screen and at-a-glance LEDs display the inverter/charger status in a straightforward way. Soft keys give simple access to menus and a rotary encoder knob makes it easy to quickly scroll through menus and select settings.
- Non-volatile memory:
Critical settings are saved even if the power is disconnected.
- No cross platform confusion:
The ME-RC50 remote is the same remote used on all Magnum inverter/charger models in the ME, MS, MS-AE, RD, MM, and the MMS Series lines.
- Multiple functional settings:
The Remote offers multiple functions in one place, including: inverter on/off, charger on/off, shore power breaker settings, AGS control, meter button, setup, and technical menus.
- Adjustable search mode: 5 to 50 watts
- Low battery cutout settings: 9 to 44 VDC
- Selectable battery bank sizes: 200 to 1600 amp-hours in 200 amp-hour increments
- Adjustable VAC dropout: 65 to 100 VAC
- Factory reset: Resets to factory defaults
Also known as: ME.RC50, ME RC50, ME_RC50, MERC50
Ensure the inverter is OFF before routing the communications cable from the remote to the inverter