Interstate Deep Cycle Battery GC2-XHD Flooded Lead Acid 6V 232Ah
NOTE: We cannot ship flooded lead acid batteries via FedEx or UPS. Your order will be shipped LTL Common Carrier Truck Freight.
Interstate Batteries' GC-2 golf cart battery line has the longest drive time between charges in the industry of deep cycle batteries. The XHD means extra heavy duty, meaning you'll get even more value for your dime. Voted "best battery" four years in a row by real users and technicians gives an undoubted assurance that Interstate Batteries will be outrageously dependable and a quality choice to replace your original lead acid battery.
Deep cycle batteries are constructed to maintain a continuous flow of energy. Some applications which require deep cycle batteries are golf carts, RVs and campers, as well as appliances run by solar power. They are designed to endure the frequent, complete discharge and recharge required by these applications. They are made with thicker plates which deliver less peak current but are less susceptible to degradation caused by cycling.
Specifications of the GC2-XHD:
- 6 Volt
- 20 Hour Rate Ah of 232
- Reserve capacity of 475 minutes
- Made from 18 internal plates
- UTL terminal connectors
- Flooded Lead Acid chemistry, wet cell
- QuickCaps technology allows you to open all vent ports with one easy twist
- Technician's choice "best battery" four years in a row
- 40-50% more cycles than top competitors, meaning at least 150 more cycles!
- Guaranteed freshest batteries sent
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Free shipping on pallet orders of 20, 40, or more
- NO core fees (NV core fees apply)
- NO state sales tax*
*Sales tax charges will apply only on orders made in CA, NV, and NY. For Nevada residents call (800) 515-2423 or click here to learn about FREE local pickup to avoid shipping charges.
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Interstate Battery GC2-XHD? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Battery Size||Group GC2|