Quantity discounts available including multiple auctions! Please CALL TOLL FREE (800) 515-2423 for pricing.
This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type
(sometimes called "sealed" or maintenance-free), which fixes the acid
electrolyte in an absorptive fiberglass mat.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions,
can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people
and sensitive equipment.
Universal Power Group is a leader in competitively priced sealed absorbent
glass mat (AGM) technology. This new technology provides the following benefits
compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as
- 1 yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- UPG Model No. D5722
- Also Known As UB12350 (Group U1)
- Manufactured by Universal Power Group
- NOTE: SLA (AGM), Gel Cell ship via UPS Domestic (USA)