Full Throttle FT438-U1 High Cranking UTV AGM 12V 1000 Watts Battery Replaces SK-BT25, SPV35
The Full Throttle Series batteries were designed from the ground up to handle the increasing demands of today’s vehicles. Built with high-compression cells and a heavy-duty case, they stand strong in the face of shock and vibration. Pure-lead cells and thin-plate technology deliver reliable power, again and again, to meet the highest level of demand.
Full Throttle batteries fit the widest variety of vehicle needs and applications (Cars, trucks, motorcycles, marine, power sports, emergency responders and semi-trucks). From professional racing to serious vehicle enthusiasts, Full Throttle is the battery of choice. Tough, reliable, and built to last.Specifications
- Weight: 25.13lbs
- Dimensions: 7.72 × 5.16 × 7.56 in
- Weight (kg): 11.4 kg
- Dimensions (mm): 196 x 131 x 193 mm
- Group Size: U1
- Voltage: 12-Volt
- Terminal Type: M6+TP26
- CCA: 438
- CA or MCA: 525
- HCA: 605
- PHCA: 975
- Capacity @ 20hr Rate: 35
- Reserve Capacity @ 25 Amps: 50
- Reserve Capacity @ 75 Amps:11
- Watts: 1000
- Internal Resistance: 9.4 mΩ
- Long Lifespan – Full Throttle AGM batteries typically last longer than their wet cell counterparts due to 99.994% pure virgin lead, high compression cells, and no maintenance needed.
- Fast Charging – Full Throttle AGM incorporates very low internal resistance allowing for charge rates up to 35% of total Ah for faster charging.
- Built Stronger – Full Throttle AGM is built with TPPL (Thin Plate Pure Lead) technology and Over-The-Partition welds which greatly increase resistance to vibration and shock! The ABS case and optional metal jackets provide high heat resistance for the most abusive environments.
- Outstanding Warranty – Full Throttle AGM batteries are backed with up to a 4-year Full Replacement Warranty on automotive group sizes for worry time on the road, off the road, in the lanes, on the water, or anywhere.
- Flexible Installation – AGM batteries can be mounted vertically or horizontally, allowing them to fit places traditional wet cell batteries cannot! Fullriver AGM incorporates recombinant technology for long life, and no off-gassing like traditional wet cell batteries. Install them inside without the worry of dangerous explosive and corrosive gases. No more corroded terminals or cables.
Full Throttle FT230 High Cranking UTV AGM 12V Battery Replaces SK-BT25, SPV35
Need more Fullriver FT438-U1? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture||U.S.A.|