Flow-Rite Hand Pump Supply for Trojan HydroLink Watering System
Flow Rite Hand Pump Water Supply is perfect for the customer who has 1 or 2 golf cars and would like to use distilled water. To operate simply connect the hand pump to the HydroLink Watering System and place the other end in a gallon of distilled water. Begin to fill by squeezing the pump. When all of your Trojan batteries are filled the bulb will become firm, not allowing you to add any more water.
Trojan Battery now offers the HydroLink Watering System, a truly innovative solution that focuses on faster, easier and safer battery watering.
As the leading manufacturer of deep-cycle golf car batteries, Trojan knows the importance of battery maintenance and the impact it has on your batterys life. Battery maintenance, particularly watering your battery, can be time-consuming, messy and, in some instances, unsafe.Flow-Rite Hand Pump Features:
- Easily fill batteries with distilled water in seconds.
- Only one pump required, regardless of the number of batteries being filled.
- Includes squeeze bulb with check valves, quick disconnect, tubing and intake filter.
- Do not store hand pump in battery compartment.
- Do not leave hand pump connected to batteries after filling is complete.
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Trojan HDL-HAND PUMP? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture|