12V 90Ah SLA Flame Retardant Battery Universal UB12900FR D5883
This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type
(sometimes called "sealed" or maintenance-free), which fixes the acid
electrolyte in an absorptive fiberglass mat.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions,
can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people
and sensitive equipment.
This new technology provides the following benefits compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as
- Flame retardant
- 1 yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- Model No. D5883
- Also Known As UB12900FR
- NOTE: SLA (AGM), Gel Cell ship via UPS Domestic (USA) ONLY.