Exell EB-DC29 6V Silver Oxide Aftermarket Dog Collar Battery For DogGuard® DG9XT Replaces Interstate DRY6011, Dantona DC-29, Applied Power PSA60SO-AP Batteries
If you are looking for a battery replacement for your dog's collar that works with a fencing system, the Exell EB-DC29 6-Volt Silver Oxide Battery provides the power and energy you need. Made from silver oxide, zinc, and sodium hydroxide, this coin cell battery boasts an output voltage of 6 V. Because they're made with oxidized zinc, these button cell batteries have a long shelf life and are built to deliver effective power for dog collars that help to keep your dog safe and within the fenced-off perimeter. These batteries are the perfect replacement for DogGuard DG-3000, DG-5000, and DG-9000 receivers, and they also work with other dog collar receivers. Add these button batteries to your office or household supplies today! Dead batteries and drained electronics can be frustrating or life-threatening. It's important to have replacement batteries close by, especially when you rely on a safety device for your dog or other pets. With Exell EB-DC29 6-Volt Silver Oxide Batteries, you won't have to worry about faulty construction or low-quality materials. These coin cell batteries are made from high-quality materials and designed to last. Before ordering this battery backup pack, be sure to check that your dog's collar and fencing system is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage. With your order, you'll receive an Exell EB-DC29 dog collar battery—a perfect replacement battery for DogGuard DG-3000, DG-5000, and DG-9000 receivers and more. This battery is perfect to keep your dog safe and contained in your yard.Product Features
- DOG FENCE BATTERIES: The Exell EB-DC29 battery is made specifically for dog collars that work with an invisible fence. Whether you have a large, medium, or small dog, this battery can be used in their training shock collars.
- HIGH-QUALITY BUTTON BATTERY: Made with silver oxide, zinc, and sodium hydroxide, these pet collar batteries boast an output voltage of 6 V. They're high-quality batteries that are built to last.
- INVISIBLE FENCE BATTERY: The EB-DC29 6-volt battery features oxidizing zinc chemistry, which allows for a long shelf life. It's a perfect replacement cell for DogGuard DG-3000, DG-5000, and DG-9000 receivers.
- CROSS-REFERENCE: Before ordering this battery backup pack, be sure to check that your dog's safety collar and invisible fence system is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage.
- REPLACEMENT BATTERIES: This backup battery is great for pet fencing and collars. You can be sure that your dog stays safe and within the wireless perimeter when they are wearing a collar powered by these batteries.
Exell EB-DC29 Silver Oxide 6V Dog Collar Battery Specifications:
- Voltage: 6V
- Amperage: 155mAh
- Chemistry: Silver Oxide
- Diameter: 0.46in (11.68mm)
- Height: 0.85in (21.59mm)
- Weight: 0.025lbs (11.33g)
- Terminal Type: Flat Top
DogGuard® DG-3000 RECEIVER, DG-5000 RECEIVER, DG-9000 RECEIVER, DG9XT RECEIVER Interstate DRY6011, Dantona DC-29, Applied Power PSA60SO-AP
- DOG GUARD® is a registered trademark of Sunward Electronices, Inc. Exell Battery is an independent business supplying aftermarket parts and accessories for use with DOG GUARD® dog collars. The batteries on this website are intended and sold for aftermarket use only. Our part numbers and product descriptions are not intended to imply that any of these parts are original equipment or endorsed by any brand. The brand designations used in this website are for reference only. Even though these products have brand names inserted, they are intended for brand identification only. Sunward Electronics, Inc. is not affiliated with the maker of this product and does not endorse or sponsor this product.
Need more Exell Battery EB-DC29? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Terminal Type||Flat Top|