Exell 1.2V 2/3AA Size 700mAh NiMH Rechargeable Button Top Battery
The Exell 1.2-Volt Nickel Metal Hydride 2/3 AA Battery provides the quality, power, and capacity that you need in a replacement battery for household devices, medical applications, emergency lighting systems, and more. This high-quality battery is professionally tested and designed to provide the power and energy that your devices need. With a button tab connector, this battery can be used with a wide variety of high-tech applications. Made from Nickel Metal Hydride, this battery boasts a voltage of 1.2 V and amperage of 700 mAh. It's designed for long-lasting usage due to its ability to be recharged 500–1000 times. This heavy-duty button tab battery is an excellent replacement option that can be used for medical applications, PC/laptop memory backup tools, consumer devices, and other items. You can count on it to power your emergency lights, memory backup devices, medical tools, and consumer devices. Before ordering this battery backup, be sure to check that the product is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage. It features a button-tab connection and can be recharged to extend the life of your vital devices like a flashlight, radio, electric tool, and more. This battery was assembled in the USA using the best materials, so you can be confident in its ability to power your devices and keep you charged! This backup battery is great for household uses, industrial tools, and many more applications. Add it to your electronic supplies today so you can always have replacement batteries when you need them.Product Features
- BATTERY REPLACEMENT: These heavy-duty button batteries are an excellent replacement option that can be used for radio-controlled devices, electric tools, meters, two-way radios, medical instruments, and more.
- HIGH-QUALITY BATTERY: Made from Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH), these rechargeable batteries feature a voltage of 1.2 V and amperage of 700 mAh. They're designed for use in a wide variety of high-tech applications and built to last.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Designed to provide long-lasting power, these tab batteries can be recharged 500–1000 times, giving you years of use. They'll give your high-power headlamp or communication device the life it needs to keep you safe.
- CROSS-REFERENCE: Before ordering this battery backup, be sure to check that the product is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage.
- REPLACEMENT BATTERIES: This NiMH battery is great for household uses, industrial tools, and many other applications. Add it to your electronic supplies today so you can always have replacement batteries when you need them.
Widely used in radio controlled devices, electric tools and toys, electric mopeds, meters, two radios, hybrid automobiles, electric razors, toothbrushes, cameras, camcorders, mobile phones, pagers, medical instruments/equipment, high power static applications (Telecoms, UPS and Smart grid), and numerous other applications.
High capacity, better power performance, lower internal impedance, more stable performance, safer and more reliable, better storage performance.Exell 2/3AA 700mAh 1.2V NIMH Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Amperage: 700mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Diameter: 0.57in (14.52mm)
- Height: 1.13in (28.68mm)
- Terminal Type: Button Top
- Country of Manufacture: China
- High quality AA Size rechargeable NiMH battery.
- Provides long use time per charge with this very high 700mAh capacity
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as emergency lighting, portable devices, power tools.
- Excellent quality and the best price
- 30-40% percent higher capacity than a standard Ni-Cadmium
- Typical cycle life is 3000 cycles. Can be deep cycled. (80% to 100% DOD)
- Less prone to memory than Ni-Cadmium, can be rejuvenated
- Simple storage and transportation; not subject to regulatory control
- Environmentally friendly; contains only mild toxins
- Nickel content makes recycling profitable
- Wide temperature range
- Limited service life; deep discharge reduces service life
- Requires complex charge algorithm. Sensitive to overcharge
- Does not absorb overcharge well; trickle charge must be kept low
- Generates heat during fast charge and high-load discharge
- High self-discharge
Need more Exell Battery EBC-506? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Terminal Type||Button Top|