Exell Battery 12V 3.4Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery Rechargeable AGM for solar applications, UPS Backup, medical mobility and replaces UB1234, D5740, PS-1230
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Factory Fresh Products Always Shipped Guaranteed!
Batteries in a Flash offers a variety of high quality sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries. These unique batteries are used in a variety of applications such as computer systems, exit signs, emergency lighting, scooters, industrial/medical equipment, and wheelchairs. These batteries are also ideal for solar applications, UPS Backup, and medical mobility!
This specific battery is classified as an AGM battery or Absorbent Glass Mat, using technology that assures superior battery performance. AGM batteries are valve-regulates, spill proof, and are safely used in any position.
Common uses for the EB1234 battery: consumer electronics, engine starters, hunting, lawn and garden tools, power sports, UPS backup, access control devices, security, and more!Battery Specifications
- Type (Chemistry): AGM, Sealed Lead Acid
- Capacity: 3.4Ah
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 5.25
- Height: 2.44
- Width: 2.63 in.
- Terminal Type: F1
- Warranty: 1 year
- NOTE: SLA (AGM and Gel Cell) batteries ship via UPS Domestic (USA) ONLY.
Note: This product ships with F1 Terminal unless otherwise specified. Terminal adapters are available for purchase. Contact us today to order!Key Benefits
- Excellent performance and ability to endure high current output and deep cycling.
- Greater resistance to vibrations, shock, chemicals and heat.
- Higher cranking amps and lower self discharge.
- Leak resistant.
- Electrolyte is suspended in fiberglass mat separators, which act as absorbent sponges.
- Maintenance free.
Need more Exell Battery EB1234? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Terminal Type||F1 (.187") Tab|