For information on Jobs at BatteriesInAFlash contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BatteriesInAFlash Culture and Communications
Beginning with the first day at work, BatteriesInAFlash introduces new employees to a culture that focuses on a fun, friendly, family environment. The management team encourages staff input on improving processes, project planning and growth opportunities for the company.
BatteriesInAFlash’s health and welfare benefits include health and medical insurance and supplemental insurance. Paid health club membership for health awareness.
BatteriesInAFlash’s Work/Family/Higher Education Initiatives program began over two years ago. Our program includes:
flexible work schedules
health club reimbursement
company getaways and events
Location: North Las Vegas (720 W. Cheyenne Ave., Ste. 170) - BatteriesInAFlash.com, Inc. Position Hours: 9am-5pm Mon-Friday Position: Customer Service: DOE Experience: Training Available
Click to download Pdf:
Nine year old established business with on-line Internet sales is looking for a responsible, detail
oriented person who is able to take ownership of projects and function independently and as a member of a team.
Applicant will be joining a fast environment reporting to a Sales Manager and working with website professionals of
a growing online battery company.
Job Requirements: Sales and Customer Service Experience
Excellent phone personality/voice
Must have CAN-DO attitude
Must enjoy working with the public
Ability to handle inbound/outbound phone calls and respond to email in regards to new or existing orders
Must have experience in telephone communication in a business environment
Required to have typing skills of 50+wpm and have good computer skills
Taking call-in orders and issuing returns
Must enjoy working in a quick, fast-based, fun work environment with our customers
Assisting customers in person coming into storefront
Filing, light packing may be required
Prior work experience in tech sales, particularly electronic or automotive is beneficial
Working knowledge of business documents (invoices, packing slips, purchase orders, sales orders,
Must have ability to multi-task and have excellent listening skills
Prior work experience in catalog or on-line sales is a plus tech sales, particularly electronic or
automotive is beneficial
Training: Yes Requirements: Las Vegas Residents Only Requirements: Non-Smoking Facility
Candidates must be able to work independently, exercise attention to detail, demonstrate initiative, take
direction and collaborate well with others.
To Apply: Please Apply in Person, Fax Resume to: (702) 248-2623 FAX
Position Title: PHP Programmer Location: North Las Vegas NV, USA
Click to download Pdf:
BatterieslnAFlash.com, Inc. has an immediate need for a PHP Web Programmer to join their team fulltime.
The ideal candidate will work on development and implementation of a wide variety of Web-based
• Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex Web-based applications. Improve,
repair, and manage existing websites and applications.
• Maintain existing codebases to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
• Convert data from various formats (Excel, ACCESS etc.) into developed databases.
• Balance a variety of concurrent projects.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and contribute to new ideas required in a diverse, fastpaced,
deadline-driven team environment. Self-starter with a professional appearance.
• Detailed knowledge of web application development and extensive experience using PHP and
• Proven hands on experience with web application frameworks such as CAKE, Kohana, Zend, etc.
• Proven hands on experience with SECURE CODING techniques
• Organization and analytic skills, with strong problem solving ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experience with version control systems such as SVN and CVS
• Hands on experience with L1NUX especially using command line tools and writing SHELL scripts
(Benefit, not required)
• Experience using common business software ~ uch as WORD, PowerPoint, Excel and VISIO to
visualize, discuss and present ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
Specific Job Experience:
• 2+ years writing and maintaining SQL in MySQL databases.
• Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent with 2+ years direct hands on
All responsibilities pertain to improving the functionality of E-Commerce websites through, modifications
offrontend or backend code. Currently systems have been put in place in order to increase efficiency of the
shopping and checkout processes for end-users, and the data entry, order managing, and shipping processes
of the staff. Candidates must be able to work independently, exercise attention to detail, demonstrate
initiative, take direction and collaborate well with others.
Compensation: Based on Experience + Full Benefit Package
Position Title: Data Entry / Web Content Specialist Location: North Las Vegas NV, USA
Click to download Pdf:
We are Batteries in A Flash, an e-commerce company located in North Las http://www.batteriesinaflash.com.
We are looking for a sharp, energetic, motivated individual to be a part of our web content team for our online store.
This is a great entry level position for someone who wants to get experience working at an online store, learn a lot
about internet marketing and to get your feet wet in the online industry.
This is a Full-Time 40 Hour Position (Monday -- Friday 9am to 5pm)
• Ensure accurate and consistent product content, and to post content in a timely manner.
• One must also add, remove, and edit product information on a daily basis.
• The use of basic HTML (mostly for minor tasks, such as line breaking, paragraphing, or listing) must be
implemented in some aspects of product descriptions and listings.
• At entry level, operations are very simple but require attention to detail. As experience increases, responsibilities
will increase, as well as compensation.
• Will occasionally answer ph'ones and engage customers
• Use of photo manipulation to help maximize listings.
• You may be asked upon to work on competitive analysis, market research, keyword research, or do analysis on
current products we can)' in store.
• We ask that you are computer literate.
• Have some basic HTML Experience.
• Has some sort of experience with inputting data.
• Not required but helps: PhotoShop experience, knowledge of e8ay and Amazon, SEO, knowledge of internet marketing.
• Training: Included
• Qualified applicants would be initially working on a 90 day probationary period and would join a fast paced office
environment working for a growing online battery company.
• These positions could lead into other positions with greater compensation and group health care benefits.
• Individuals hired will learn about SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Photoshop, Internet Marketing, eBay,
Amazon, Social Media Tools, benefits of having great content, gaining a foundation on ecommerce store, and
working on two CMS's, market research, keyword research, etc.
• Candidate should have at least a High School Diploma or OED. Bachelor Degree is Preferred.
• At least basic, foundational experience with HTML and CSS
• Light experience with digital image manipUlation is preferred but not required.
• The candidate should also be able to write well in proper English and at a reasonable typing speed.
• Have a positive attitude and willing to leam.
• Candidates must be able to work independently, exercise attention to detail, demonstrate initiative, take direction
and collaborate well with others.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
• Non-Smoking Facility
For emphasis only very basic web development skills will be used in this job at entry level. You won't have to
design entire websites or write much code at all. Additional skills in those areas are appreciated, but the emphasis of
the position is on data entry. Due to the web based nature of content that must be entered however, basic HTML
(line breaking, paragraphing, lists, color, possibly CSS) are required, and basic photo editing skills are preferred.
Individuals who posses additional full web design capabilities are welcome, but the full extent of your abilities will
most likely not be necessary in your day-to-day operations. Opportunity for advancement is available as time goes
We are looking for an energetic, personable candidate to join a growing online based battery company in a fast
paced but relaxed work environment. We like to promote growth and learning, as you learn and grow, you'll see
results as our company expands. The experience you'll gain will be invaluable. We have snacks and drinks available
so you can always be on the ball. Stop by, bring a resume and fill out an application. We just dop't want to hire
someone who wants to work, we want to hire someone who wants to grow.
Hours (40): Monday - Friday (9am-5pm)
Please Apply in Person, Email/Fax Resume to: (702) 248-2623 FAX. If you send your resume to us via email at
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, please have a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for the