Duracell CopperTop D Alkaline Battery MN1300 Replaces LR20 E95 AM2 - Retail Card 2pk(REPACK)
Duracell CopperTop D Alkaline Battery MN1300 meets the growing needs of consumers now more than ever. The technology of CopperTop is continually being upgraded to provide advanced performance in popular battery-powered devices.
Independent battery testing has found that Duracell Coppertop AA batteries work just as well as, or even better than other disposable brands, including batteries labeled "advanced" or "ultra". Duracell Coppertop AA batteries receive higher ratings from owners, who say these are less likely to leak than cheaper battery brands.
- Model: DUR-DX2-RPK
- Size: D
- Voltage: 1.5
- Height: 2.421"
- Better discharge rate capability than Carbon Zinc
- Lower and more stable internal resistance than Carbon Zinc
- Better low temperature performance than Carbon Zinc
- Better service maintenance than Carbon Zinc
- Higher energy density than Carbon Zinc
- More economical than Carbon Zinc in terms of cost per hour of use on high current drains
- Sloping discharge curve
- Relatively insensitive to changes in the discharge rate or duty cycle
- Available in voltages ranging from 1.5 to 12.0 and in a variety of shapes and sizes
Also known as: Duracell MN1300, Energizer Ever Ready E95, Kodak KD, Leclanche 1009, Neda 13A, Panasonic AM2, Rayovac 6D, Replacement 13AC, Replacements 3020, 813, AM-1, BA3030/U, D, E95_BP2, HP11, K4A, LR20, LR20A, LR20N, MONO, R20, R20P, SUM1, Varta 4020
Need more Duracell CopperTop D Alkaline Batteries? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Duracell DUR-DX2-RPK? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Terminal Type||Button Top|