Trojan T-105 12V System with HydroLink and Hand Pump Kit
Trojan Batteries specially designed deep-cycle cells are much less susceptible to degradation due to cycling and are required for applications where the batteries are regularly discharged, such as photovoltaic systems, electric vehicles (forklift, golf cart, electric cars and other) and uninterruptible power supplies. These batteries have thicker plates that can deliver less peak current, but can withstand frequent discharging. A large majority of America's top golf courses use Trojan Batteries in their fleets. Why? Trojan invented the golf car battery back in 1952 and has been making superior products ever since. Check under the seat of an electric golf car and you're likely to see Trojan deep cycle batteries. Built to deliver superior performance, durability and reliability, these batteries are Trojan's flagship line and can meet the challenges of the toughest, hilliest courses in the world.Trojan T-105 Deep Cycle Flooded Lead Acid Battery Specifications
- Model: T-105
- Voltage: 6V
- 5 Hour Rate: 185Ah
- 20 Hour Rate: 225Ah
- Weight: 62lbs
- Length: 10.375in.
- Width: 7.125in.
- Height: 10.875in.
- Terminal Types: LPT, WNT, AP, UT
NOTE: Please note we ship all T-105 batteries with an LPT terminal if you require a different terminal type please let us know in your order comments box.
Trojan T-105 Deep Cycle Flooded Lead Acid Battery Key Benefits
- Trojan's proprietary Maxguard Advanced Design Separator and exclusive Alpha Plus paste formulation team up to increase battery life, extend run time and decrease maintenance.
- Durability, reliability and proven technology mean you can depend on Trojan batteries for consistent performance day in and day out.
- Trojan's flooded lead-acid batteries are the perfect solution for a variety of industries, inventors, entrepreneurs, and individual customers.
- Trojan T-105 wet cells are most often found in: golf carts, utility vehicles, pallet jacks, floor machines, aerial lifts, traffic control, renewable energy, RV, marine, disaster relief, and neighborhood EV applications.
- 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Trojan HydroLink Watering Kit for Universal 24V Battery System
Trojan Battery now offers the HydroLink Watering System , a truly innovative solution that focuses on faster, easier and safer battery watering. As the leading manufacturer of deep-cycle golf car batteries, Trojan knows the importance of battery maintenance and the impact it has on your batterys life. Battery maintenance, particularly watering your battery, can be time-consuming, messy and, in some instances, unsafe.
Please Note: The Trojan Hydrolink Watering System WILL NOT work with the connector on a normal hose, you MUST use an approved Flow-Rite water supply system. We recommend the Hand Pump for most. Other water supply systems will not work with HydroLink and should not be used. Usage of a non-Flow-Rite water supply voids the HydroLink warranty and may damage the battery.Included with the Trojan HydroLink Watering Kit:
- 6 x 6V Size Hydrolink Vents
- 9 x Red End Caps
- 1 x Coupler & Dust Cover
- Clampless Tubing
- Trojans HydroLink comes with an independent, nonmechanical water level indicator that is simple to read. A white indicator means that the battery needs water and a black indicator means that the battery has enough water. The HydroLink indicator will not give a false reading, unlike products that utilize mechanical readers.
- HydroLink comes with both internal and external flame arrestors making it the safest watering system available today. Our dual flame arrestors prevent any spark or flame from entering your Trojan battery. It also eliminates acid exposure while filling the batteries.
- HydroLink will easily fit into any existing or new electric golf car and its low profile reduces the opportunity for damage to the watering system itself. It also eliminates potential interference with other components.
- HydroLink is tested and guaranteed to work with your Trojan batteries and comes with a 4-year full warranty.
- The HydroLink Watering System is compatible with most (see below) 6-volt, 8-volt and 12-volt Trojan golf car batteries and the clampless tubing allows for universal watering system applications.
Flow Rite Hand Pump Water Supply is perfect for the customer who has 1 or 2 golf cars and would like to use distilled water. To operate simply connect the hand pump to the HydroLink Watering System and place the other end in a gallon of distilled water. Begin to fill by squeezing the pump. When all of your Trojan batteries are filled the bulb will become firm, not allowing you to add any more water.
Flow-Rite Hand Pump Features:
- Easily fill batteries with distilled water in seconds.
- Only one pump required, regardless of the number of batteries being filled.
- Includes squeeze bulb with check valves, quick disconnect, tubing and intake filter.
- Do not store hand pump in battery compartment.
- Do not leave hand pump connected to batteries after filling is complete.
NOTE: We cannot ship Flooded Lead Acid batteries via FedEx or UPS. Batteries ship UPS Domestic Freight only.
Contact us for a FREE Freight Quote! Depending on your location within the U.S., we can save you hundreds of dollars in shipping by shipping your order truck route delivery. Call one of our sales representatives today! Based on the shipping zip code, commercial address, and product availability; we can arrange a minimal route delivery fee or free local pick-up from a location nearest you! Flooded Lead Acid must ship by common carrier truck freight. List price reflects core being turned in otherwise core fee will apply. Please call for details.
Need more than one Trojan T-105 Battery? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Trojan T-105_HDL-UNV36/6V_HDL-HAND PUMP? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Battery Size||Group GC2|
|Country of Manufacture|