Call us TOLL FREE (800) 515-2423 for a FREE Freight Quote! Depending on your location within the U.S., we can save you hundreds of dollars in shipping by shipping your order truck route delivery. Call one of our sales representatives today! Based on the shipping zip code, commercial address, and product availability; we can arrange a minimal route delivery fee or free local pick-up from a location nearest you! Flooded Lead Acid must ship by common carrier truck freight. List price reflects core being turned in otherwise core fee will apply. Please call for details
Flooded lead-acid batteries have the longest track record in solar electric use and are still used in the majority of stand-alone alternative energy systems. They have the longest life and the least cost per amp-hour of any of the choices. However the other side of the coin is, in order to enjoy these advantages, they require regular maintenance in the form of watering, equalizing charges and keeping the top and terminals clean (please refer to our maintenance guide above on how to care for these batteries). Some examples of flooded lead-acid batteries used in solar and wind electric systems are 6 volt golf-cart batteries, 6 volt L-16's and 2 volt industrial cells for large systems.
Specially designed deep-cycle cells are much less susceptible to degradation due to cycling and are required for applications where the batteries are regularly discharged, such as photovoltaic systems, electric vehicles (forklift, golf cart, electric cars and other) and uninterruptible power supplies. These batteries have thicker plates that can deliver less peak current, but can withstand frequent discharging.
Trojan Battery Company is the world leader in deep cycle battery technology. Since 1925, Trojan has been a pioneer in the development of superior deep cycle batteries. Decades of experience, ongoing research and dedication go into every deep cycle battery we manufacture. The bottom-line? You can depend on Trojan to deliver reliable, long lasting, continuous power and exceptional value. That's the Trojan advantage, and it's yours in every deep cycle battery with the distinctive maroon case.
A large majority of America's top golf courses use Trojan Batteries in their fleets. Why? Trojan invented the golf car battery back in 1952 and has been making superior products ever since. Check under the seat of an electric golf car and you're likely to see Trojan deep cycle batteries.
Built to deliver superior performance, durability and reliability, these batteries are Trojan's flagship line and can meet the challenges of the toughest, hilliest courses in the world.
This battery is a part of the new AC Series, designed specifically to meet the needs of Floor Machine and AWP/Access applications. Available in its increased product portfolio, the AC Series gives you the power to select the features and price you want. With Trojan's AC Series, you can expect maximum uptime and more productive hours on the job without sacrificing economy. The AC Series offers a broad range of dependable flooded/wet batteries in 6V and 12V sizes and delivers numerous features and benefits over competitor batteries:
- Trojan's proprietary Maxguard Advanced Design Separator and exclusive Alpha Plus paste formulation team up to increase battery life, extend run time and decrease maintenance.
- Durability, reliability and proven technology mean you can depend on Trojan batteries for consistent performance day in and day out.
- Two battery case options - Polyon case for exceptional durability in heavy service applications or generic case design for standard applications.
- Increased product portfolio, with high to low capacity points to meet your application and economic needs, all with the same Trojan quality.
- Trojan's flooded lead-acid batteries are the perfect solution for a variety of industries, inventors, entrepreneurs, and individual customers.
- Trojan L16E-AC wet cells are most often found in solar energy applications, floor machines, and a variety of other applications.
- Manufacturer Warranty
Flooded Lead Acid Battery Model L16E-AC Specifications
|5 Hour Rate Ah||303|
|20 Hour Rate Ah||370|
|Reserve Capacity @ 25 Amps||766|
|Reserve Capacity @ 75 Amps||185|
Need more Trojan L16E-AC? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.