4 Slot All In One Smart Charger For AA/AAA NiCD/NiMH/Li-Ion/LiFePO4 Batteries with LCD Display and AC DC Adaptors
The EB-HB-H4S All In One Smart Battery Charger is an ideal battery
charging system for your AA and AAA rechargeable batteries.
This charger supports Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Nickel Cadmium (NiCD) Li-Ion Lithium Ion
and LiFePO4 batteries. This high quality smart battery charger switches to a minimum
maintanence charge to prevent over charging of your batteries ensuring that you get the
most life out of them. With the many variety of uses for batteries these days this charger
is an ideal device for your home or office.
EB-HB-H4S All In One Smart Charger Features
EB-HB-H4S All In One Smart Charger Electric Feature Specifications
- Microcomputer IC controls charging process: CC/CV/Trickle charging, to make sure the battery
is fully charged and won't be over charged; each slot controls independently; Mixed charging mode.
- LCD instantly shows the charging process, battery voltage, battery type and present charging capacity.
- Applicable batteries. Compatibility: (Diameter: below 26mm, Height: 34-70)
Charge 3.7V Li-ion, 3.8V Li-ion, 3.2V LiFePO4 and 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD batteries.
- Negative voltage control technology to improve charge efficiency.
- Protects from opposite connection and short circuiting. (LCD shows "null")
- Activates automatically for Li-ion batteries with protection board, which can instantaneously short circuit.
- Batteries' voltage below 0.5V cannot be activated; LCD shows "null".
- Stainless steel rail is durable and smooth.
- Worldwide voltage, suitable for the world.
EB-HB-H4S All In One Smart Charging Instruction Mode
- AC features (adapter): AC 100-240V 50/60Hz DC 5V 2A
- Output Features:
DC 4.35V +/- 0.02V 500mA +/- 30mA*4 or 1000mA +/- 30mA*4
DC 4.2V +/- 0.02V 500mA +/- 30mA*4 or 1000mA +/- 30mA*4
DC 3.6V +/- 0.02V 500mA +/- 30mA*4 or 1000mA +/- 30mA*4
DC 1.43V +/- 0.02V 500mA +/- 30mA*4 or 1000mA +/- 30mA*4
Smart Battery Charger Applicable Batteries
- Plug in to view LCD screen.
- If all batteries aren't inserted in slots, the LCD shows all data and then "null".
- After putting batteries in slots, the charger recognizes Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries. If
there is no any operation within 8 seconds, the charger will charge present battery type and
the LCD shows the charging process, battery voltage, battery type and present charging capacity.
- Within 8 seconds, press "SLOT" button to adjust the slot and press "MODE" button to choose battery type.
- Battery symbol displays dynamically:
Present charging status, Present battery capacity percentage,
When charging, the blank battery grids light gradually.
- 120s later backlight will be out automatically. Press the "SLOT" or "MODE button, backlight will turn on.
Ni-MH/Ni-CD/Li-Ion/LiFePO4 Battery Sizes: AA, AAA
IMPORTANT CHARGER SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Charger Size: 145mm x 100mm x 38mm (L x W x H)
- Charger: 220g AC line: 40g
- Use only Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) or Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) Rechargeable batteries in the charger.
- Do not attempt to recharge any non-rechargeable batteries.
- Do not mix cell sizes, technologies or capacities in the charger.
- This charger is designed for indoor use only.
- Do not expose the charger to high temperatures or allow moisture or humidity of any kind to come into contact with the charger.
- The charger should not be used by children without supervision or by disabled persons where the disability could prevent compliance with safety recommendations.
- Children should be supervised at all times to ensure that they do not play with the charger.
- Do not attempt to open charger. Repairs should only be carried out by a qualified service center.
- Always disconnect the charger if it is not in use.
- Use the charger in the temperature of 0 degrees celsius to 35 degrees celsius
- Never use an extension cord or any attachment if not recommended by manufacturer. This may cause risk of fire, electric shock or injury to a person.
- Batteries contain chemicals which are hazardous to the environment.
- Please dispose of batteries properly at special collection points, or return to point of sale.
- Do not use or sotre under the direcet sunlight, near heated equipment or other high temperature places.
Need more than one EB-HB-H4S All In One Smart Battery Charger? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.