Pulse Load Multi-Battery Tester MBT-1 for Alkaline, Lithium, NiMH
Pulse Load Multi-Battery Tester™ MBT-1 provides a comprehensive means of testing the state of charge or state of power for more than 30 battery types. This microprocessor-controlled instrument is designed to test popular primary (non-rechargeable) and rechargeable batteries using a patented, high accuracy pulse load test. After a fully automatic test cycle, percentage of remaining battery capacity is indicated on the LED bar display. Battery types are clearly labeled next to appropriate contacts. Negative test lead/probe conveniently stores in seam at side. There are no switches or settings, and test results are easy to understand. Test NiMH, Li-Ion, alkaline, lithium, coin cell, button type and more.
- Easy to use - no switches or settings
- Quickly and easily identify weak or failing batteries
- Patented high accuracy Pulse Load Test
- Ideal for battery management and cell matching
- Manufactured in USA
- Power (internal): 4 x AA batteries
- Display: 6 LEDs - Green, yellow, and red
- Pulse Load: magnitude varies according to battery type
- Test duration: 2-3 seconds, varies according to battery type
- Contact terminals: nickel-plated brass for high conductivity and durability
- Test lead: Flexible, high strand-count 18AWG plastic coated, kinkless lead wire
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.