Battery Storage Box in Khaki w/6 Evergreen CR123 Lithium Batteries
Battery Storage Boxes keep your batteries safe and secure with USA MADE Battery Cases! Help protect against battery discharge. Pop in a fresh set of batteries and put them in your camera case, office, glove box, luggage, or store some in your house for emergencies. Each EXELL BATTERY Battery Case is Individually Color Coded with a liner allowing you locate to locate your batteries fast and easily.Individual "wells" prevent your batteries from rolling around, even if the case is less than full. Each case has a see through cover and skid resistant "feet" on the bottom of the outer shell to prevent from sliding off a table or desk. Super-secure dual latches keep the case securely closed to prevent accidental opening. Buy several kits to keep your batteries safe and organized!Specifications
- Color: Khaki
- Keeps batteries safe and secure
- Protects against battery discharge
- Strong outer shell made of hard durable plastic
- Great latch closure to stay locked
- Color coded red line identifies the type of battery case
- Great for traveling - Can place in camera case, office, glove box, luggage
- See through cover - View which batteries are stored without opening case
- Has secure dual latch to prevent accidental opening
- Reduced reflective properties for Military, Police, Commercial, and Outdoor markets
- Advanced construction with Lithium technology
- Lasts up to 5 times longer than alkaline batteries in digital cameras, and up to 3 times longer in other cameras and flash applications
- Lasts up to 35% longer than previous Panasonic photo lithium batteries
- These batteries are NOT rechargeable
- Approximate size, 4.50 x 3 x .88
Battery Replaces: 123, 123A, 123-SANYO, 5018LC, 6205, BR2/3A, CR123, CR123-2, CR123-A, CR123A, CR123A-2, CR123R, CR-123, CR17335, CR17345, DL123, DL123A, DL123A2, DL123AB, DL-123, DL-123AB, DLCR123, EL123, EL123A, EL123AP, EL123-AP, EL123AP2, EL123AP-2, K123, K123A, K123LA, K123LA-1, L123A, PL123, PR123-1, PR123-2, PRCR123-1, PRCR123-2, RL123A, RL123A-1, RL123A-2, SF123, SF123A, SF123A1, ULCR123R, VL123, VL123A
Department of Transportation (DOT) through the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) no longer allows loose lithium batteries to be stored in checked baggage. This case can assist in storing loose batteries.
Note: We ship in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportations CFR 49. This may mean additional shipping charges in which case you will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have any questions please contact us directly.
Need more than one battery case? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Exell Battery EB-1020-CR123-SM-KH_CR123-BULK? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.