Battery Case for 12 AAA Batteries
A lot of items require batteries and are starting to require batteries because of wireless technology. It is only natural to keep backup batteries, so you won't be stuck with a dead product. But many times we find ourselves trying to remember where we placed those replacement batteries. Have a lot of batteries and no where to store them? We have the case for you!
Department of Transportation (DOT) through the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) no longer allows loose lithium batteries to be stored in checked baggage. This case can assist in storing loose batteries.
Batteries not included
- Keeps batteries safe and secure
- Protects against battery discharge
- Portable and compact
- Great for traveling - Can place in camera case, office, glove box, luggage
- Has individual "wells" to prevent batteries from rolling around
- See through cover - View which batteries are stored without opening case
- Has skid resistant feet on bottom to prevent from sliding
- Has secure dual latch to prevent accidental opening
- Reduced reflective properties for Military, Police, Commercial, and Outdoor markets