Automotive Battery PC1230/DT Odyssey Sealed AGM Battery 710CCA
Whether for everyday or emergency use, today's vehicles are loaded with more electronics than would have been imaginable just a few years ago. The Odyssey battery has been designed to keep up with the changes. Because its plates are made of pure virgin lead (unlike the lead alloy in most batteries), we can pack in more plates. And more plates mean more plate surface area, and much more power twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge!
The Odyssey battery delivers the massive starting power, rapid recovery, and amazing deep cycling capability that today's vehicles demand.Specifications
- Absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology
- 12V battery pure VRLA
- BCI group 75/86 battery
- Rugged construction
- Tin plated brass SAE terminals
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Suitcase lifting handle
- US DOT and IATA certified non-spillable
- Shipped fully charged - just install and go
- Container and cover made from oil resistant plastic
- PHCA: 1,230A at 80°F (27°C); for 5 seconds
- CCA: 710A at 0°F (-18°C)
- CA/MCA: 815A at 32° (0°C)
- HCA: 1,050 at 80°F (27°C)
- Reserve capacity: 90 minutes on 25amps
- Short circuit current: 3,100A
- Deep cycling capability: 400 at 80% DOD
- Design life: 12 years
- Typical service life: 6 to 8 years
Need more Odyssey PC1230/DT? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.