Automotive Battery OPT-D75/25 Optima Yellow Top Dual-Purpose Battery
The YellowTop® high-performance AGM battery is one of the only true dual-purpose automotive batteries available. With premium cranking power and unparalleled cycling capability (rechargeability), it is perfect for modern accessory-loaded vehicles. The YellowTop can repeatedly bounce back from deep power drains to full energy capacity, so it can power plenty of electronics and still start you up time after time. Lower internal resistance also provides more consistent power output and faster recharges.
Trucks with winches, vehicles with multiple electronics, cars with high-demand audio systems, commercial vehicles and heavy equipment all rely on this battery to provide ultimate starting and deep cycle power.
These batteries contain High Purity lead-tin alloy with Wound Cell configuration utilizing proprietary SPIRALCELL® technology.Specifications
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0F: 620
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 32F: 770
- Reserve Capacity: 100
- Capacity (C/20 Rate): 48
- Internal Resistance (ohms): 0.003
- Min. Weight: 37.8 lbs
- Type Post/Terminal: Dual SAE & GM
- BCI Group: 75/25
- 36 Month Manufacturer Warranty for Personal Use
- 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty for Commercial Use
- Strongest 5 second starting burst
- Up to 2x longer life
- More than 15x the vibration resistance
- Completely spill-proof, mountable in many positions
- Maintenance free
- Faster recharging capabilities
- Optimal starting power, regardless of temperature
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Optima OPT-D75/25? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Battery Size||Group 75/25|
|Terminal Type||Dual SAE & GM|