Airsoft Battery Pack Balance Charger TB6-1 for NiMH/NiCD/Lithium
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and have FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Contact Us Toll Free at (800)515-2423 PST- 7 days a week to speak with a live representative!
A dead battery during an Airsoft match could lead to a devastating loss for your team. Don't be the weak link. Always have a spare battery charged and ready to go.
Charge and balance your Airsoft Battery Pack at once with the 01344 TB6-1 Battery Pack Balance Charger. The 01344 includes everything you need with no extra hassle of trying to find connector adapters, or worrying about whether your Hobby battery pack is supported.
Various Connectors Supported:
- Mini Tamiya
- Bare leads (for option of adding a connector of choice)
No extra hassle of trying to find connector adapters, or worrying about whether your Hobby battery pack is supported.
Supports multiple types of battery packs with one single charger! The follow packs are supported:
- Optimized operating software that use auto function to set feeding current during charge / discharge.
- Auto disconnects circuit and alarm once detecting any malfunction - this helps prevent explosion.
- Programs are controlled through two way linkage and communication, to achieve maximum safety and minimize risk.
- Have internal independent lithium battery balancer, meaning you don't need to connect an external balancer for charging.
- Adaptable to various type of lithium batteries such as Li-ion, LiPo and the new LiFe series.
- Provide fast charges and long storage duration.
- Automatic charge termination when the battery's delta-peak voltage exceeds the threshold.
- Automatic charging current limit allows you to set upper limit of the charging current when charging your NiCd or NiMH battery.
- Have capacity limit set up to terminate automatically when your maximum value set is reached.
- Temperature threshold allows process termination once battery temperature rises.
- Auto time set up to avoid any possible defect during charge.
- NiMH/NiCD 1~15 cells ( 1.2v to 18v)
- Li-PO/Lithium Ion 1~6 series ( 3.7v to 22.2v)
- Li-Fe 1~6 series
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
- TB6-1 Balance Charger
- Banana plugs to connectors
- Never leave the charger unattended when it is connected to its power supply.
- If any malfunction is found, terminate the process at once and refer to the operation manual.
- Keep the charger well away from dust, damp, rain, heat, direct sunshine and vibration.
- Please avoid from dropping the charger.
- Do not connect more than one battery pack to this charger at any one time.