Exell AAA 1.2V 300mAh NiCD Rechargeable Flat Top Battery
The Exell Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable Button-Top Cell Battery can provide you with the quality, power, and capacity that you need in rechargeable batteries. This high-quality, lightweight battery is professionally tested and designed to provide a nominal amount of power to a number of devices, like mobile phones, pagers, medical instruments/equipment, electric tools and toys, electric razors, toothbrushes, meters, and radios. Made from nickel-cadmium (NiCD), this battery boasts a voltage of 1.2 and an amperage of 300 mAh (milliamp hours).
This rechargeable battery features a button-top cell design that can be recharged to extend the life of high-drain electronic devices. It's built for long-lasting usage due to its ability to be recharged up to 700 times. If used just once a day, this NiCD battery can last up to 3 years! One rechargeable battery can replace the hundreds of wasted disposable batteries that are used every year inside a number of devices. This recharging battery is great for household use, industrial tools, and many other applications. Don't waste your time and money constantly replacing disposable batteries for your electronic devices when you can just use our 1.2-volt rechargeable battery. Add this rechargeable battery to your electronic supplies today so you can always have a reliable rechargeable battery when you need one.
With your order, you'll receive a 5-pack of Exell MRB625 circular disc batteries—a perfect replacement battery for Z625PX, PX625, PX13, and more. This battery is an ideal replacement cell for banned mercury batteries. Before ordering, be sure to check that the product that needs this rechargeable battery is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage.
- CROSS-REFERENCE: Before ordering this Exell AAA battery, be sure to check that the device that needs it is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage.
- BATTERY TYPE: This heavy-duty rechargeable battery can be used to power a number of electronic devices, like phones, electric tools and toys, razors, and toothbrushes.
- HIGH-QUALITY BATTERY: Made with nickel-cadmium (NiCD), this small battery boasts an output voltage of 1.2V and an amperage of 300 mAh. It's a high-quality battery that is built to last.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: This Exell AAA 1.2-volt battery features nickel-cadmium chemistry, which allows for a long shelf life in a discharged state. This battery can be charged with any quick charger, smart charger, plug-in charger, or universal charger.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Designed to provide long-lasting power, this cell battery can be recharged up to 700 times when low on power, providing enough life for a device without having to use disposable batteries.
Exell AAA 1.2V 300mAh NiCD Rechargeable Flat Top Battery are excellent for building custom battery packs. If you are a novice or an old pro, these batteries will keep you powered up. These batteries can be recharged 500-1000 times giving you years of use. These high quality rechargeable Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries are exact replacements for standard battery in all the device. Provides ultra long use time per charge. Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as digital cameras, CD players, portable audio devices, hand held games, 2-way radios, PDAs, and other portable high drain digital electronics. Can be recharged for up to 700 times, providing big saving by replacing hundreds of throw away batteries. Can be rapidly charged with any quick charger, smart chargers, plug in charger or universal chargers.
Consumer Applications: Widely used in radio controlled devices, electric tools and toys, electric mopeds, meters, two radios, hybrid automobiles, electric razors, toothbrushes, cameras, camcorders, mobile phones, pagers, medical instruments/equipment, high power static applications (Telecoms, UPS and Smart grid), and numerous other applications.Exell AAA 1.2V 300mAh NiCD Rechargeable Flat Top Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Amperage: 300mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Cadium (NiCD)
- Height: 1.72in
- Diameter: 0.40in
- Terminal Types: Flat Top
- Excellent quality and provide constant power electric current for your power hungry devices and some solar lights and solar applications.
- Low internal resistance, ideal for rapid high current discharge
- Excellent battery cycle life: 1000 times
- Ni-Cad battery can be charged and discharged for up to 1000 times
- Environmentally Friendly (Ni-Cad can be recycled)
- If use once a day, Ni-Cad batteries can last up to 3 years.
It is a good practice to do deep-discharge or complete discharge at least once 4 to 8 weeks. Deep discharge ( complete discharge ) is important for Ni-Cad not to develop memory effects. Compared with other types of rechargeable cells, Ni-Cad batteries offer good cycle life and performance at low temperatures with a fair capacity but its significant advantage is the ability to deliver practically its full rated capacity at high discharge rates (discharging in one hour or less)
Need more Exell Battery EBC-309? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Terminal Type||Button Top|