4x Panasonic CR-V3 3V Photo Lithium Battery for Digital Cameras
Panasonic Lithium Cylindrical batteries type CR come as either single cells or dual cell packs. Pack batteries are packaged in a resin case, enabling easy replacement by users, and their development was pioneered by Panasonic. All cylindrical type manganese dioxide (CR series) Lithium batteries feature a spiral structure. By enlarging the surface areas of the positive and negative electrodes, they allow a current as high as several amperes to be drawn.
The CR-V3 battery is the answer to ever-increasing demands for stronger power in portable devices, especially digital cameras. Its shape is designed to match the space occupied by a pair of AA size batteries held next to each other. By design, this allows many cameras to run with either a pair of AA batteries or a single CR-V3. Because it uses Lithium chemistry to store electricity, a CR-V3 is also likely to outperform a pair of AA batteries, such as in the case of counting the number of pictures taken with a single set of batteries.
Note: The CR-V3 may be compatible with some devices not listed here, but it does not necessarily work in all devices using 2 AA batteries, so please check with your manual or manufacturer of the camera before purchasing to be certain.
- Fits many cameras please consult device manual
- Size: CR-V3 is equivalent to two (2) AA batteries
- 3 volts; 3300mAh
- High discharge characteristics for applications such as digital cameras, flash units, etc.
- Stable voltage during discharge
- Only 1.0% self-discharge rate per year
- The CR-V3's battery life is 2.75 times longer than conventional AA Lithium cells, 2 times longer than NiMH rechargeable cells, and 20-30 times longer than conventional AA Alkaline batteries.
Need more Panasonic CRV3_4? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture|