4 Pack Panasonic BK-3MCCA4BA eneloop AA New 2100 Cycle Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries
eneloop 2100 Cycle Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries are Ni-MH Low Self Discharge batteries utilize Panasonics advanced rechargeable battery technology allowing them to be recharged up to 2100 times. eneloop battery cells deliver consistent power performance, maintain 70% of their charge for up to 5 years*, come pre-charged by solar power (at the factory)*** and are ready to use out of the package. These eneloop cells also have increased storage life and extreme temperature performance down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit. Since 1931 Panasonic has been a leading manufacturer of battery technology. In 2005, eneloop was launched as a new type of rechargeable battery that would change the way people live, work and play. This rechargeable battery was created with a very simple idea in mind; provide a common energy source that can be reused over and over again. This looping energy became eneloop. Today, eneloop battery cells are recognized by millions of consumers worldwide as the industrys premier rechargeable battery.Panasonic eneloop AA Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries Specifications:
- Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MN)
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Amperage: 2000mAh type, 1900mAh min
- Recharge up to 2100 times
- Maintain up to 70% of their charge after 5 years (when not it use)
- 2000mAh type, 1900mAh min, Ni-MH pre-charged rechargeable battery
- Pre-Charged at the factory using solar power and ready to use
- No memory effect - batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially discharged
- eneloop Ni-MH 2000mAh typical /1900mAh minimum (AA)* 800mAh typical / 750mAh minimum (AAA)
- Hold up to 70% of their charge after 5 years of non-use* Can be recharged up to 2100 times
- Pre-charged at the factory using power generated from solar energy and ready to use right out of the package
- Work in extreme temperatures down to 4°F
- Batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained Ni-MH, "Low Self Discharge" rechargeable batteries
- Based on IEC 61951-2(7.3.2)
- Battery life based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2(184.108.40.206). Results may vary based on conditions of use
- As certified by The Green Energy Certification Center
- Storage at 20° (68F) ambient conditions (Discharge: . 2lt, E. V equals 1.0V) (varies according to conditions of use)
- eneloop batteries need a charger to be recharged
- Panasonic Ni-MH battery charger recommended.
eneloop 2100 cycle rechargeable Ni-MH batteries maintain 70% of their charge for up to 5 years* when not in use.Clean Energy from the Factory to Your Device
eneloops unique "Clean Energy Loop" initiative is a reality. All eneloop 2100 cycle and eneloop pro batteries are pre-charged at the factory in Japan using power generated from solar energy. This process is certified twice a year by the Green Energy Certification Center.Consistently Stable Power
The initial voltage level of a battery provides no indication of how long the battery will last or how much power it can deliver. Alkaline battery cells rapidly drop below 1.5V soon after they are put into use and the voltage continues to steadily decline over time. Since alkaline cells are non-rechargeable, they must be discarded and then replaced. eneloop batteries deliver best-in-class Ni-MH high capacity power and rechargeability combination up to 2100 times. Devices including cameras flash units and wireless game controllers can easily draw more than 1000mA of current; rapidly depleting alkaline batteries power. eneloop batteries maintain a consistently high voltage level keeping your devices operating for a long period of time.What Makes eneloop so Incredible
eneloop batteries utilize a highly-durable super lattice alloy which prolongs the life of this important material. Improvements to this super-lattice alloy have increased hydrogen stability resulting in reduced self-discharge and long lasting, stable voltage output.Improved Conductive Surface Layer
Improvements to the conductive surface layer of the active (positive) electrode material (made primarily from nickel-metal hydride) produce greater conductivity and durability. By limiting the degradation of the conductive layer, it has been possible to reduce performance degradation during repeated use and thus increase the number of times that eneloop batteries can be recharged all without increasing the amount of negative electrode alloy used and enabling the new eneloop cells to be recharged up to 2100 times.Performance Down to -4 Degrees Fahrenheit
Keep your tactical flashlights, walkie-talkie radios, battery powered lanterns, cameras and other devices powered in the winter. eneloop 2100 cycle and eneloop pro batteries deliver exceptional performance at extreme low temperatures, down to 4°F.
Need more than one 4 Pack of Panasonic BK-3MCCA4BA Batteries? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Panasonic BK-3MCCA4BA? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.