4 Slot Smart Charger Combo Includes 12pc AAA NiMH Batteries and 1 Case
Smart Ni-MH / NI-Cd Battery Charger is an ideal battery charging system for your AA, AAA rechargeable batteries. This charger supports Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) and Nickel Cadmium (NiCD) batteries. This high quality smart battery charger switches to a minimum maintanence charge to prevent over charging of your batteries ensuring that you get the most life out of them. With the many variety of uses for batteries these days this charger is an ideal device for your home or office.Smart Battery Charger Specifications
- Input Voltage: 100V - 240V AC, 50/60Hz 80mA
- Output: AA 2.4 V DC 200mAhx4, AAA 2.4 V DC 100mAhx4, USB 5 V DC 500mAhx1
- LED Indicator: Red - Charging Green-Fully Charged
- Charging Time: 10 Hours
- Ni-MH Batterie Sizes: AA, AAA
- Ni-CD Batterie Sizes: AA, AAA
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Amperage: 350mAh
- Chemistry: NiMH
- Terminal Type: Button Top
- solar lights, solar lamps,digital cameras, CD players, portable audio devices, hand held games, 2way radios, PDAs, and other portable high drain digital electronics
- Keeps batteries safe and secure
- Protects against battery discharge
- Strong outer shell made of hard durable plastic
- Great latch closure to stay locked
- Color coded red line identifies the type of battery case
- Great for traveling - Can place in camera case, office, glove box, luggage
- See through cover - View which batteries are stored without opening case
- Has secure dual latch to prevent accidental opening
- Reduced reflective properties for Military, Police, Commercial, and Outdoor markets
- 1. Place 2 to 4 AA or AAA size batteries into the charger so the positive and negative terminals of the batteries correspond to the same positive and negative positions in the charger.
- 2. Plug the charger into an electrical outlet of 100-240V AC. The red LED indicator must turn on to begin battery charging.
- 3. Disconnect the charger from the electrical outlet when charging is complete.
- 4. Remove battery from the charger.
*When the batteries are fully charged, the charger will automatically switch to a minimum maintenance charge if the batteries are not immediately removed from the unit. Charge time stated is for a full charge on fully discharged batteries.IMPORTANT CHARGER SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1. Use only Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) or Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) Rechargeable batteries in the charger. Do not attempt to recharge any non-rechargeable batteries.
- 2. Do not mix cell sizes, technologies or capacities in the charger.
- 3. This charger is designed for indoor use only.
- 4. Do not expose the charger to high temperatures or allow moisture or humidity of any kind to come into contact with the charger.
- 5. The charger should not be used by children without supervision or by disabled persons where the disability could prevent compliance with safety recommendations.
- 6. Children should be supervised at all times to ensure that they do not play with the charger.
- 7. Do not attempt to open charger. Repairs should only be carried out by a qualified service center.
- 8. Always disconnect the charger if it is not in use.
- 9. Never use an extension cord or any attachment if not recommended by manufacturer. This may cause risk of fire, electric shock or injury to a person.
- 10. Batteries contain chemicals which are hazardous to the environment.
- 11. Please dispose of batteries properly at special collection points, or return to point of sale.
Need more than one Smart Battery Charger? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Exell Battery EB-ST-080_AAA350_12_P-UF0603-FT1? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.