4 Slot Smart Charger Combo Includes 12pc AAA Batteries & Storage Case
Smart Ni-MH / NI-Cd Battery Charger is an ideal battery charging system for your AA, AAA, and 9V rechargeable batteries. This charger supports Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) and Nickel Cadmium (NiCD) batteries. This high quality smart battery charger switches to a minimum maintanence charge to prevent over charging of your batteries ensuring that you get the most life out of them. With the many variety of uses for batteries these days this charger is an ideal device for your home or office.Smart Battery Charger Features
- 4 Seperate charging channels - Charge 1,2,3 or 4 NiMH or NiCD batteries at a time.
- A CPU-Controlled charging process
- Battery protection against overcharging
- Trickle Charge-batteries ready for use at any time
- Charging status displayed on LCD
- Battery-refresh functionality
- An 1.2m cm long cable for ease of use
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, 8W
- Output: DC 1.2V 1800mA, working temperature 0-40C
- Ni-MH/Ni-CD Batterie Sizes: AA, AAA
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Amperage: 350mAh
- Chemistry: NiMH
- Terminal Type: Button Top
- solar lights, solar lamps,digital cameras, CD players, portable audio devices, hand held games, 2way radios, PDAs, and other portable high drain digital electronics
- Keeps batteries safe and secure
- Protects against battery discharge
- Strong outer shell made of hard durable plastic
- Great latch closure to stay locked
- Color coded red line identifies the type of battery case
- Great for traveling - Can place in camera case, office, glove box, luggage
- See through cover - View which batteries are stored without opening case
- Has secure dual latch to prevent accidental opening
- Reduced reflective properties for Military, Police, Commercial, and Outdoor markets
- The charging process is controlled by a CPU: automatic trickle charge (overcharge protection). Battery refresh functionality: if battery charge falls below 0.9V, the charger automatically restores the correct voltage: 1.2-1.25V
- The Charger has 4 seperate charging channels, which can charge 1,2,3, or 5 differntly discharged AA or AAA batteries (NiMH or NiCD type).
- Protection Against: overcharging, short-circuit, cell overheating (60C), placing unsuitable/damaged batteries or in the wrong polarity (charging disconnection).
- The LCD Displays: charger status"CHG". charger status of individual batteries. any unsuitable/ damaged cells or wrong polarity detected an "ERROR" message plus a battery sign will display above the relevant battery.
- 1. Use only Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) or Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) Rechargeable batteries in the charger. Do not attempt to recharge any non-rechargeable batteries.
- 2. Do not mix cell sizes, technologies or capacities in the charger.
- 3. This charger is designed for indoor use only.
- 4. Do not expose the charger to high temperatures or allow moisture or humidity of any kind to come into contact with the charger.
- 5. The charger should not be used by children without supervision or by disabled persons where the disability could prevent compliance with safety recommendations.
- 6. Children should be supervised at all times to ensure that they do not play with the charger.
- 7. Do not attempt to open charger. Repairs should only be carried out by a qualified service center.
- 8. Always disconnect the charger if it is not in use.
- 9. Never use an extension cord or any attachment if not recommended by manufacturer. This may cause risk of fire, electric shock or injury to a person.
- 10. Batteries contain chemicals which are hazardous to the environment.
- 11. Please dispose of batteries properly at special collection points, or return to point of sale.
Need more than one Intelligent Battery Charger? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Exell Battery EB-ST-082_AAA350_12_P-UF0502-FT1? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.