4 Slot Intelligent Charger with 4 Exell IMR 14430 3.7V LiMN 650mAh Rechargeable High Capacity Flat Top Battery Kit
Intelligent Battery Chargers are an ideal battery charging system for many different size batteries. This charger supports Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) and NIckel Cadium (NiCD) batteries. This high quality intelligent battery charger has independent slot controls to prevent over charging of your batteries ensuring that you get the most life out of them. With the many variety of batteries that this charger supports its an ideal device for your home or office.Intelligent Battery Charger Features:
- Adopt negative voltage control technology to improve charge efficiency
- Four sets of led indicators (each set containing 3) show idependently when charging, making the charging process visible status and stopping once completing charge intelligently
- Protect opposite connection and short circuit; 0 voltage alarms
- Activate automatically for Li-ion battery
- Temperature protection: Stop charging automatically if the temperature of charger or battery gets too high when charging
- Stainless steel rail is more durable and smooth
- Worldwide voltage, suitable for the whole world
- 12V car adapter is available
- Microcomputer IC controls charging process: CC/CV Trickle charging to make sure the battery is fully charged and wont over charge. Each slot is controlled independently for mixed charging modes
Exell 14430C6.5 3.7V 650mAh LiMN Battery is an ideal replacement battery for many of todays in demand applications such as E-Cigarettes also known as MODS, Vaporizers or Vape products as well as high intensity LED flashlights and Solar Lamps used in gardens and walk ways.This LiMN battery has three-dimensional tunnels that enable rapid diffusion of Li+ through LiMn2O4 particles, and therefore lithium-ion cells made with this material can have better theoretical drain rate capability. Conventional lithium-ion cells use LiCoO2 or variations of that material. Cells with LiCoO2 cathodes are typically designated with the term "ICR". The LiCoO2 type materials have a layered crystal structure that only enables 2D diffusion within the layers, so the overall Li+ diffusion rate is slower.
Li-MN batteries have a lower crystalline density and therefore a lower inherent capacity (mAh/ml) than LiCoO2. If you do a direct replacement of LiCoO2 with LiMn2O4, the capacity of the cell will be reduced by ~15%. But here is the interesting thing: simply doing a direct replacement with LiMn2O4 will not significantly increase the rate capability of a cell. In order to get a real increase in rate capability, you need to design a cell with higher electrode surface area and thinner electrodes because Li+ diffusion in the cathode particles is not the only bottleneck to getting current out of the cell. Using thinner electrodes further reduces the capacity of the cell because you will have a higher fraction of "inert" materials like the separator and current collector. This is why IMR cells typically have ~40% lower capacity than their ICR cousins.Exell 14430C6.5 3.7V 650mAh LiMN Battery Specifications:
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Amperage: 650mAh
- Battery Size: 14430
- C Rating Charge Rate: 1 ~ 3C
- Type: Lithium Manganese (LiMN)
- Length: 1.67in (42.41mm)
- Width: 0.55in (13.97mm)
- Terminal Type: Flat Top
Exell 14430C6.5 3.7V 650mAh LiMN Battery Applications: Solar Lighting, Home Security Systems, Digital cameras, Electronic Cigarettes, E-CIG, MODS, Vape, Vaporizer, GPS, Digital calipers, calculators, electronic clocks, medical equipment, measuring instrument, sensors, radio transceiver, and many other electronics.
Need more Exell Battery EBLI-14430C6.5_4QTY_EB-HB-091? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Battery Type Included||14430|