2x Panasonic CR-P2 6V Photo Lithium Battery for Vintage Style Cameras
Panasonic Lithium Cylindrical batteries type CR come as either single cells or dual cell packs. Pack batteries are packaged in a resin case, enabling easy replacement by users, and their development was pioneered by Panasonic. All cylindrical type manganese dioxide (CR series) Lithium batteries feature a spiral structure. By enlarging the surface areas of the positive and negative electrodes, they allow a current as high as several amperes to be drawn.Features of the Panasonic CR-P2
- Fits Minolta Prod-20's vintage style camera and many others too
- Size: CR-P2 223-(2)2/3A
- 6 volts; 1400mAh
- Dimensions: 1.378" diameter x 1.417" height
- Cardboard card for peg hook with a single battery
- High discharge characteristics for applications such as digital cameras, flash units, etc.
- Stable voltage during discharge
- Only 1.0% self-discharge rate per year
Also Known As: 223, 23-175, 2CR-P2, 5024LC, 6204, CR17-33, CRP2, CRP2P, CRP2S, CR-P2, CR-P2S, DL223A, DLCRP2, EL223AP, K223LA, K223LA-1, PC223, PC223A, PRCRP2, RL223A-1, T223A, VL223
Need more Panasonic CR-P2_2? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.