Panasonic Lithium Cylindrical batteries type CR come as either single cells or dual cell packs. Pack batteries are packaged in a resin case, enabling easy replacement by users, and their development was pioneered by Panasonic. All cylindrical type manganese dioxide (CR series) Lithium batteries feature a spiral structure. By enlarging the surface areas of the positive and negative electrodes, they allow a current as high as several amperes to be drawn.Features of the Panasonic CR-P2
- Fits Minolta Prod-20's vintage style camera and many others too
- Size: CR-P2 223-(2)2/3A
- 6 volts; 1400mAh
- Dimensions: 1.378" diameter x 1.417" height
- 2 single packs with cardboard card for peg hook
- High discharge characteristics for applications such as digital cameras, flash units, etc.
- Stable voltage during discharge
- Only 1.0% self-discharge rate per year
Need more Panasonic CR-P2_2? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Country of Manufacture|