This state-of-the-art lead-acid battery is the valve-regulated type (sometimes called "sealed" or maintenance-free), which suspends the acid electrolyte in a silica-based gel that produces a thick pasty material.
The advantage of this design is that the battery needs no water additions, can be operated in any position, and can be used in close proximity to people and sensitive equipment.
Introducing new Gel Cell technology. This new technology provides the following benefits compared to old technology wet batteries:
- Sealed no leak design
- Higher cranking amps
- Lower self discharge
- Greater vibration resistance
- Heavy duty, no corrosion terminals
- Electrolyte is suspended in a silica-based gel which produces a thick pasty material.
- 1 yr. Manufacturer Warranty
- Also Known As U1
- NOTE: SLA (AGM), Gel Cell ship via UPS Domestic (USA) ONLY.
Need more UPG D5870_2? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Terminal Type||L Post Terminal|
|Battery Size||Group U1|