Exell EB-Lion-9V Li-ion Lithium Rechargeable Battery DL1604 6LR61 High Demand Applications
Exell EB-Lion-9V now offers a new line of All-Purpose batteries, completely replaceable by the consumer but with much more power. The 9V Ultra Lithium provides longer performance and more intense power when compared to the equivalent alkaline battery. This is one of the most powerful 9 volt battery to date.
The 10-year shelf life makes this battery a good choice for applications with continuous or frequent use such as smoke alarms, medical equipment, wireless security, music/audio, digital cameras, and industrial uses.Exell EB-Lion-9V Rechargeable Battery Specifications:
- Output Voltage: 9V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Chemistry: Lithium-Ion
- Terminals: Snap connectors
- Over Charging Protection: Charge >8.4V protection circuit cuts off
- Over Discharging Protection: Discharge to 4.0 - 5.5V, protection circuit cuts off
- Short circuit protection: Short between terminals, the circuit cuts off
- Lighter than our ordinary Alkaline batteries
- 9 Volt; Lithium battery chemistry
- Better performance at extreme low temperatures (-20C) vs ordinary Alkaline batteries
- Fire alarms and smoke detectors
- Parking meters
- Garage door openers
- Back up power for digital and alarm clocks
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Electronic scales
- Radio controlled devices
- Medical devices
- Professional audio devices
- Infant monitors
- Security and alarm systems
- Guitar wireless receivers
- Music and audio devices
Exell EB-Lion-9V Li-ion Also Known As: LAP6, M9V/SHD, MN1604, L522, 216, 6F22, K9V, BA3090/U, 1604, 1604A, 1604LC, 006PN, AM6F, A1604, 6F22SB, 6LR61, RF22UB, U9VL, U9VLJ, 5522, U9VL-FP, PP3, PP3HP, 006P, 6LF62, 9 VOLT, HP3Some Things to Keep in Mind
- Please replace all batteries in an electronic device at the same time for optimal performance and to avoid discharge or short circuit
- Do not charge regular batteries, unless they are specifically marked as "rechargeable"
- Avoid deforming or dismantling batteries in any way
- Do not throw away. Please follow local requirements to recycle batteries
Note: We ship lithium batteries in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportations CFR 49. This may mean additional shipping charges in which case you will be contacted within 48 hours. If you have any questions contact us directly.
Need more than one? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Exell Battery EB-LION-9V_2QTY? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.