2 Slot NiCD/ NiMH Smart Charger for Rechargeable AA/AAA/9V Batteries
Smart Ni-MH / NI-Cd Battery Charger is an ideal battery charging system for your AA, AAA, and 9V rechargeable batteries. This charger supports Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) and Nickel Cadmium (NiCD) batteries. This high quality smart battery charger switches to a minimum maintanence charge to prevent over charging of your batteries ensuring that you get the most life out of them. With the many variety of uses for batteries these days this charger is an ideal device for your home or office.Smart Battery Charger Specifications
- Input: 100V - 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Output: 1.5VDC 240mA
- Ni-MH Batterie Sizes: AA, AAA, 9V
- Ni-CD Batterie Sizes: AA, AAA, 9V
- Battery Type: R03/ AAA Battery Capacity: 900mAh Approximate Charging Time: 4.5hrs
- Battery Type: R03/ AAA Battery Capacity: 800mAh Approximate Charging Time: 4hrs
- Battery Type: R06/ AA Battery Capacity: 2500mAh Approximate Charging Time: 12.5hrs
- Battery Type: R06/ AA Battery Capacity: 2000mAh Approximate Charging Time: 10hrs
- Battery Type: 6F22/PP3/9V Battery Capacity: 200mAh Approximate Charging Time: 5hrs
*When the batteries are fully charged, the charger will automatically switch to a minimum maintenance charge if the batteries are not immediately removed from the unit. Charge time stated is for a full charge on fully discharged batteries.Smart Battery Charging Instructions
- 1. Insert 1-2 batteries AA/R06 or AAA/R03 or 1 piece 6F22/PP3/9V rechargeable Ni-Cd/Ni-MMH batteries into the battery compartment.
- 2. Make correct contact for the polarity (+ and -) according to the sign in the battery compartment.
- 3. Plug the charger into a correct household electric outlet.
- 4. The RED LED light will illuminate to indicate charging is in progress.
- 5. Unplug the charger and remove the batteries from the unit when not in use.
- 1. Use only Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) or Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) Rechargeable batteries in the charger. Do not attempt to recharge any non-rechargeable batteries.
- 2. Do not mix cell sizes, technologies or capacities in the charger.
- 3. This charger is designed for indoor use only.
- 4. Do not expose the charger to high temperatures or allow moisture or humidity of any kind to come into contact with the charger.
- 5. The charger should not be used by children without supervision or by disabled persons where the disability could prevent compliance with safety recommendations.
- 6. Children should be supervised at all times to ensure that they do not play with the charger.
- 7. Do not attempt to open charger. Repairs should only be carried out by a qualified service center.
- 8. Always disconnect the charger if it is not in use.
- 9. Never use an extension cord or any attachment if not recommended by manufacturer. This may cause risk of fire, electric shock or injury to a person.
- 10. Batteries contain chemicals which are hazardous to the environment.
- 11. Please dispose of batteries properly at special collection points, or return to point of sale.
Need more than one Smart Battery Charger? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Exell Battery EB-ST-002? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.