2/3A 1.2V 700mAh NiCd Rechargeable Assembly Cell Battery with TABS
2/3A 1.2V 700mAh NiCd Assembly Cell are excellent for building custom battery packs. If you are a novice or an old pro, these batteries will keep you powered up. These batteries can be recharged 500-1000 times giving you years of use. Ideal for emergency lighting battery pack custom hobby packs for remote control cars, airplanes or any high power device which needs a reliable DC portable power.2/3A 1.2V 700mAh NiCd Assembly Cell Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Amperage: 700mAh
- Chemistry: Nickel Cadium (NiCD)
- Height: 1.67in (42.5mm)
- Diameter: 0.64in (16.5mm)
- Terminal Types: TABS
- Excellent quality and provide constant power electric current for your power hungry devices and some solar lights and solar applications.
- Low internal resistance, ideal for rapid high current discharge
- Excellent battery cycle life: 1000 times
- Ni-Cad battery can be charged and discharged for up to 1000 times
- Environmentally Friendly (Ni-Cad can be recycled)
- If use once a day, Ni-Cad batteries can last up to 3 years.
It is a good practice to do deep-discharge or complete discharge at least once 4 to 8 weeks. Deep discharge ( complete discharge ) is important for Ni-Cad not to develop memory effects. Compared with other types of rechargeable cells, Ni-Cad batteries offer good cycle life and performance at low temperatures with a fair capacity but its significant advantage is the ability to deliver practically its full rated capacity at high discharge rates (discharging in one hour or less)NOTE: Colors of Battery may vary
Need more than one 2/3A 1.2V 700mAh NiCd Assembly Cell Battery? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers available.
Need more Exell Battery EBC-302-1? We offer great discounts on quantity orders and FREE SHIPPING offers are available.
|Terminal Type||Flat Top w/ Tabs|